Creator / MoBrosStudios
is a notable creator of YouTube Poop
. Aside from YTP videos, he also created lists and reviews of the worst episodes of SpongeBob SquarePants
(he since took them off, but they have since been uploaded by another user). He also has a DeviantART account
where he posts Garry's Mod
pics and web comics.
As of late, MoBrosStudios' YouTube
channel has been growing less and less active. Many projects that were in the works either failed to surface or were explicitly cancelled altogether while MoBros himself has expressed declining interest in making YTPs. On October 2, 2015, he officially announced his retirement from the YouTube Poop community.
However, he will continue to update creepypasta readings channel, Clockwork Creeper. Eventually, though, he restarted his career and now works under the new name EquestrianCarnEvil. He has also since restarted reviewing all works of animation under the name Anim8Ball.
Watch his videos here.
A playlist of his countdowns (which were taken down due to personal reasons
only to be handed to be someone else to be reuploaded) can be found here.
He also has a second channel called Clockwork Creeper
readings. Tropes for The Nightmare before Christmas Who: Skellington's Revenge
go on its' page.
This user employs...
- Ambiguously Gay: Phoebus
Frollo: Look at that disgusting display.
(Phoebus sees Clopin dancing on a pole)
Phoebus: Yes, sir.
- Also Edd in "Rolf Rapes Reality". He even smiles when Eddy shows him his ass.
- An Ass-Kicking Christmas: The climax of Skellington's Revenge.
- Apocalypse How: Frequently.
- Author Appeal: He likes to employ SpongeBob SquarePants, Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy and Courage the Cowardly Dog in his poops.
- Bond One-Liner: RED Spy to BLU Spy in "Candace Opens an Interdimensional Portal"
RED Spy: Go to hell, and take your cheap jokes with you!
- Boom, Headshot: Ed shoots Edd's head open in "Rolf Rapes Reality" after the latter tries to give him a hug.
- In "Squidward Gets Possessed By A Bad Lemon," Patrick shoots an old lady's face off.
- Butt Monkey: Chris. He's often thrown out of buildings as a Running Gag.
- Call Back: "Candace Opens an Interdimensional Portal" references "Rolf Rapes Reality" when Eddy's response to Edd shouting "It's the apocalypse!" is "What, again?", which is followed by Mario's Head showing up and saying "Hello! Remember me?"
- In "Squidward Gets Possessed By A Bad Lemon", Spongebob says that a grill is not a stove, prompting Chris to immediately say that it is. Spongebob responds by throwing him out the window, just like what kept happening in "Chris Hates Everyone", also by the same creator.
- Catch Phrase Interruptus: In "Eustace Loses a Political Debate", Mario's Head interrupts King Harkinian when the latter pops up to deliver his usual response to pleas for mercy. note
- Cerebus Syndrome: A more recent trend — videos such as Candace opens an Interdimensional Portal and Skellington's Revenge start out as silly videos typical of the Youtube Poop genre, then halfway through, culminate into an overarching story. Candace plays this For Laughs; Revenge doesn't.
- Deadpan Snarker: His commentary for his Spongebob lists is pretty snarky. Plus, seeing his Mario icon and not his real face makes you wonder what his facial expressions are.
- Dear Negative Reader: In the alternate opening to "Skellington's Revenge":
Patchy: We all know what three belles means!
(Patrick pops up with a trollface, a shirt reading "UR GAY" and a sign reading "A rant?")
Patchy: You, I'm ignoring.
- Deus ex Machina: Courage can't destroy the record playing "Friday", so God has to destroy it.
- Disproportionate Retribution: Because Quasimodo doesn't know his alphabet, Frollo burns all of Paris.
- In "Rolf Rapes Reality", Mario brings about the apocalypse because Eddy won't sing a song with him.
- In "Candace Opens An Interdimensional Portal", Scout murders Jeremy after he insults Ducky Momo (who he happened to be dressed as).
- Downer Ending: "Squidward gets Possessed by a Bad Lemon" the moon from Majora's Mask crashes into the Krusty Krab, killing Mr. Krabs. Sponge then laments his passing, with the ending with flash backs of good time between the two.
- Eldritch Abomination:
- The Mario Head is portrayed as this and The Dreaded.
- Ciardha, from "Candace opens an Interdimensional Portal".
- Fan Disservice: Played for Laughs with Doofenschmirtz in "Candace opens an Interdimensional Portal".
- Ignored Epiphany: In "Rolf Rapes Reality", Eddy throws Edd out and Ed does his Puppy-Dog Eyes and Eddy seems to reconsider. He throws Ed out also.
- Insult Backfire: In the trailer for "Alan Under Fire".
Soldier: You fight like a girl!
Isabella: Thank you very much.
- Insulted Awake: In "Candace Opens an Interdimensional Portal", after RED Spy eulogizes RED Scout with "He ran fast, and died a virgin," Scout lets out an indignant "What?!" and breaks out of his petrified Ducky Momo costume.
- I Shall Taunt You: In "Candace Opens an Interdimensional Portal", BLU Spy reduces Heavy to tears by calling him a "fat-headed fat man".
- Karma Houdini: Chris gets thrown out the window by Toyna, Greg, King Koopa & even SpongeBob. None of them get any repercussions for doing it.
- Kick the Dog: Frollo insulting Quasimodo in "Frollo Opens a Catholic School". It's Played for Laughs
- Mascot: Freaky Fred.
- Meaningful Name: Candace's Super-Powered Evil Side in "Candace Opens an Interdimensional Portal" is named Ciardha, which is Gaelic for "black".
- Mistaken for Racist: Candace in "Doofenshmirtz Eats a Kitten" when she calls Baljeet an "ugly mess", which results in Linda calling her a "racist whore".
- My God, What Have I Done?: Candace in "Candace Opens an Interdimensional Portal" after she turns Ducky Momo into stone.
- Nightmare Face: Rolf makes one in "Rolf Rapes Reality" after Eddy calls him a Nazi.
- Frollo also makes one of these in "Frollo Opens A Catholic School," accompanied by a Scare Chord, though its played for laughs.
- Rant-Inducing Slight: In "Frollo Opens a Catholic School", Frollo blows his top and reams out Quasimodo because he messed up his alphabet lesson.
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Frollo gives one to Quasimodo for screwing up an alphabet lesson in "Frollo Opens a Catholic School":
Frollo: Let's review your alphabet. A?
Quasimodo: I'm sorry, sir.
YOU, Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-YOU IDIOT! I hate you! This whole city hates you! The world hates you! God hates your face, you motherless piece of shit! (evil glare with Scare Chord
- Running Gag: "TRASH CANS!" from "Doofenshmirtz Eats a Kitten".
- In "Scout Goes on a 3 Way Date with a Decapitated Doctor", whenever someone says no, regardless or not if it is the Solider saying it, it will be replaced by Soldier's "No" from "Expiration Date". Also, the bucket.
- Satan: The Mario Head.
- Seen It All: Eddy in "Candace Opens an Interdimensional Portal, as seen in this exchange:
- Self-Deprecation: Throughout in his re-evaluation of his Top 10 Worst SpongeBob Episodes video.
- Straw Character: Eustace is depicted is being a Democrat who the Hunchback of Nowhere kicks into a fiery pit.
- Taken for Granite: Candace does this to Scout (who's wearing a Ducky Momo costume) in "Candace Opens an Interdimensional Portal". Fortunately, she only petrified his outfit.
- Happens to Scout again in "Meet the Mario Head". Fluttershy also suffers this fate in the same Youtube Poop.
- Tome of Eldritch Lore:
- Tranquil Fury: The man himself during his "Top 20 SpongeBob Episodes", specifically in "A Pal for Gary" when SpongeBob is being mean to Gary and is oblivious to the monster.
If I were watching this on TV right now, I would have done this
. (shows a clip of Pink throwing his TV set out the window)
- Ungrateful Bastard: Squidward in "Squidward Gets Possessed by a Bad Lemon". After SpongeBob exorcises the lemon from him, he demands he get him some lemonade instead of thanking him. As a result, SpongeBob pushes him to an industrial park and feeds him to a crusher.