A creator of YouTube Poop, mark3611 started his work in 2008. He gained fame for his frequent use of Billy Mays commercials in his poops, with one of his most famous being The Big City Toilet.In 2012, mark's channel was hacked and all of his poops deleted, although fans quickly saved most of them from being Lost Forever. Mark quietly returned in 2014 at a new channel, marck3611. This channel was unfortunately taken down due to copyright claims.
Poops with their own pages:
Tropes present in his work:
- Black Comedy: "Suicide Putty", about a magical putty with which one can commit suicide.
- Brick Joke: "The Big City Toilet, Part 3" references the "rundown, 80-year-old bungalow" from "Billy Mays and the Ravages of Orange Glo".
- Pandering to the Base: Used in-universe and likely Played for Laughs as the concept behind "Hannah Montana Likes Moose". At the beginning of the video, mark3611 checks his YouTube Analytics page and discovers that his viewership is predominantly male, which prompts him to create a Poop using Hannah Montana.
- Running Gag
- Signature Style: He particularly uses direct response commercials, especially Billy Mays
- Toilet Humor: Heavily present, of course, in "The Big City Toilet".
- Unstoppable Force Meets Immovable Object: [slam] "Burnt-on cheese!"