- The story of the vampire queen (usually shortened to Vampire Queen) introduces Ariana. She lived the past six years in a foster family for her protection, and her foster parents are going to let her live with their friends, the Thorn family, while they're on a cruise. The parents, Ann and Richard love her. She also starts dating their nephew (and adopted son) Damien, and treating their son as if he had somehow wronged her.
- Da Life of Delia is a sequel, taking place nine years later in Hogwarts (yes, they're still students at Hogwarts nine years later).
- Da Story of De Dalton Vampire (usually shortened to Dalton Vampire)) apparently takes place in a different continuity, where Ariana goes to Dalton Academy, despite being a girl, because her father threatened the principal. She then proceeds to make Kurt explode, have Blaine realize he's actually straight and wants to date her, and she joins the academy's Glee Club, the Warblers.
- True Blue Achy Heart (or True Bloo Hart): A story where Ariana goes to Afghanistan and meets the character from The Kite Runner.
- Slience of da Lamz 5: Revenge: Ariana's newest hit which, strangely enough, features her snarkers, most of them as good guys.
- Secret Family: A Kung Fu Panda and The Kite Runner Crossover. Po is Assef's brother, somehow. And there's a lot of sex changes among other, worse things. It Makes Just as Much Sense in Context.
- Edward Cullen goes to Hogwarts, later named Hoggy Edward: As the name implies, a Twilight/Harry Potter crossover. As the name does not imply, characters from The Kite Runner and CSI: Miami are in the story, and later on Winnie-the-Pooh makes an appearance. Edward Cullen, along with other characters such as Assef "Nazi Buttrapist" go to Hogwarts to stop Ronald Weasley from growing a beard, stopping some ancient prophecy in the process. This fic could be considered the top of Ariana's insanity (or trolling).
Ariana's fics contain examples of:
open/close all folders
- As Long as It Sounds Foreign / Gratuitous Foreign Language: Sometimes a character will spurt random nonsense that the narration will dub as Japanese or French. It should not surprise anyone that this is actually never a real sentence — or even a real word — in those languages
- And then the Hunchback fics use grammatically correct Gratuitous French.
- But Not Too Foreign: In Dalton Vampire Chapter 13, we learn Ariana's mother is, in fact, American.
- Butt Monkey: Mark Thorn is this in most of her fics, despite not making any sense in any fic besides Vampire Queen and Da Life of Delia.
- Catch Phrase: "Breakfast Roll" and "like the unicorns dancing with the elves" both qualify.
- Damsel in Distress: Ariana, while being the most powerful vampire, is unable to do anything by herself and needs her current love interest to save her.
- Dear Negative Reader: Just like Erin, with a twist: she fails to realize some of the haters are haters (case in point: WolfBloodRei), and thanks them for their "good reviews" by inserting thel in her stories as her friends.
- Department of Redundancy Department: Too many example to list individually, so we'll just list one here.every1 was gay accept me and Damien. Damien.... was STRAIGHT!
- Everything's Better with Princesses: While Ariana's officially Queen of the Vampires, since her father Aro's the king, that makes her a princess (unless...). In that case, she inverses this trope so very much it hurts.
- It Runs on Nonsensoleum: Oh so much.
- Out of Character: Basically any character who has a canon equivalent somewhere. Strangely, with the exception of WolfBloodRei, the snarkers in the Revenge Fics are immune to this, notably with Anya The Purple screaming that the whole thing is illogical.
- Pun: Ariana's repeated use of "Tom Hanks" instead of "thanks" seems to be this, because he's T. Hanks.
- Rouge Angles of Satin: More so than My Immortal and Brewdening Love.
- Shout-Out: To Brewdening Love, Twila The Girl Who Waz In Luv With A Vampyre, My Immortal, Face The Strange. Almost to the point of plagiarizing. For instance, many characters weep tears of blood, and will speak in something similar to this quote from Erin's Truelove Fight :"WARD HELL I SCREAMED!!!"
- Stripperiffic: Ariana and Po often wear clothes where you can see their boobs and/or asses.
- Troll: She's an obvious one.
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: Pretty much the whole thing is the result of either drugs, insanity, of brilliant trolling. Or a combination of the above.
- Anatomically Impossible Sex: Let the quote speak for itself:"when u kissed damien ur love nd his sperm cum up nd den so u can hav babyes tru kussing becoz u are a great vampire>"
- Arranged Marriage : Attempted, as Aro wants Ariana to marry Edward.
- The Cameo: Marik or Yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh! appears twice for no good reason. The spelling's so awful it's not very clear who actually appears.
- Continuity Snarl: In about three chapters. Delia seems to appear and be capable of talking before she's actually born.
- Crossover: Twilight, The Omen, Forrest Gump, Harry Potter, South Park
- Groin Attack : Ariana defends herself from Edward confessing his love for her by… ahem
let's just quote it.I bit down hardon is dick.
- Rouge Angles of Satin : And HOW."Aryana, (remember her nam is peeled dat way 2.) ariana..." a vooice shade.
- SORAS: Delia. See Continuity Snarl above.
- What an Idiot: Ariana spends five months "imprisoned" in an unlocked cell.
Da Life of Delia
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: This sentence.den, as predicted by mort in the sentence abov dis chapta
- Cross Dresser: Draco Malfoy, it seems.
- Crossover: Twilight, The Omen, Harry Potter, Forrest Gump, South Park, CSI: Miami
- Everyone Is Gay: To be more accurate…every1 was gay accept me and Damien. Damien.... was STRAIGHT!
- Nice Hat: The "vampire hat", which is apparently a talking hat.
- Perfectly Cromulent Word: Goffikulous.
- Secondary Character Title: Delia has practically no lines or importance of the plot — it's all about Ariana.
- Shout-Out: A very failing double shout-out to William Shakespeare.i lookd lyk a goffik version of Hermia from wilbert shakespeeres a midsummer nites dreem. da dress barely covered my bottom (geddit bottom lyke da guy in shakespeara)
- Ye Olde Butcherede Englishe: As the author note in the beginning of Chapter 3. It has surprisingly good grammar.
- All Gays Are Promiscuous : David seems to believe so. When Blaine asks why he doesn't give him piggyback rides, he answers :cuz u want a different kind of ride
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny! : Blaine and Ariana go from talking about the ponies, to talking about the magic piss, to going to bed, without interruption.
- Back from the Dead: Apparently, Mark does that all the time.
- Kurt comes back later too, for a Heroic Sacrifice... but he survives!
- Bread, Eggs, Milk, Squick: One of Warblers has laryngitis and can't sing, Ariana comes to sing in his place, Kurt compliments her… then he explodes.Blood was everywhere. Blaine smiled at me.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Ariana has "telikineses (like Vlodymort in my immmortal)"
- Cure Your Gays: In that she makes Blaine (a canonically gay character) fall in love with her.
- And then Sebastian as well.
- Disproportionate Retribution: Mark gets killed because he's ugly.
- Flat "What.": Mr Tumnus' reaction at being drop kicked into the ground by Blaine.
- Killed Off for Real : Strangely enough, Ariana.
- Then Retconned.
- Shout-Out: To Face The Strange: the OKSAK (Operation Kill Senior And Kurt) is very reminiscent of KTFD
- Take That: At My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (the ponies and Ariana's three new middle names and ponies appear in the story), presumably because most snarkers are fans of it.
- At the The Chronicles of Narnia, too.
- Weirdness Censor: No one, not even Blaine, reacts to Kurt exploding. People actually clap when Blaine kills a waiter because he's ugly.
- To be fair, the "Edward's magic piss" series is apparently canon AND part of this fic's backstory.
- Ye Olde Butcherede Englishe: Figgins/Figgina for some reason.
True Bloo Heart
- Bastard Boyfriend: Assef fits the trope loosely (he only tried to kill Ariana before they were together!) and fits the literal definition perfectly.
- Crossover: The Kite Runner and Twilight.
- Anachronism Stew: Assef checking on Facebook. Especially noticeable, considering in an earlier chapter Ariana reminds the readers it's in the 1970s.
- Earlier, Po checks his iPhone and starts a text conversation with Assef.
- As You Know: Amir and Hassan state their plan to kill Po's baby for no reason but to let the readers know they will kill him.
- Attractive Bent-Gender: Waldo/Waldina.
- Crossover: Kung Fu Panda and The Kite Runner.
- Department of Redundancy Department : Possibly on purpose, considering how obvious it is.
- In an Author's note : "Please enjoy a storey after approving of it."
- Disney Death: Kman.
- Interspecies Romance: Po and "Kman".
- Mr. Seahorse: Po.
- Shout-Out: C'mon, a panda in an Interspecies Romance by a writer known to copy famous Sue Troll Fics? Where have we heard that one before?
- Parental Abandonment: Po and Kman forget Spongebob. Multiple times.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: Po. Maybe. If you can call him "wholesome", anyway, considering the story. He MIGHT have just switched genders.
- The Cameo: Yoda in chapter two, delivers a line then pisses away.
- Catch PhraseBREAKFAST ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
- Dear Negative Reader: Surprisingly averted — instead, the author notes in the beginning of each chapter is pure nonsense, such asenjoy a story after pissing on the staiars.
- Hypocritical Humor: In this fic, Assef refuses Winnie's advances stating that love between a bear and a man is impossible. What happened in Secret Family, again… ?
- It Runs on Nonsensoleum: All of Ariana's work does, but this deserves special mention.
- Secondary Character Title: You could say that Assef is the real main character in this story.
- Take That: The Winnie-the-Pooh references as a whole, directed at snarker Chibi, a.k.a. Fire Yoshi
- Vagueness Is Coming: What will happen if Ron Weasley grows a beard, again ?
Silence of the Lambs 5
- Evil Versus Oblivion: You could say that the plot is this from the Na'vi's point of view: on one hand, Serkadios and his team want to take over Pandora and make it Nazi, on the other, Ariana and her team want to simply kill them all for revenge.
- Love at First Sight: Every couple.
- Revenge Fic: Inverted, Ariana's snarkers are mostly good guys — and those who are bad guys actually asked for it.
- Sociopathic "Hero": In grand Ariana tradition, the Sue herself and her newest boytoy, Hannibal Lecter
Ariana has many one-shot fics, especially since a few weeks ago when she became very active. Most are so confused and muddled up that the reader has no idea what the plot is, or whether there is one at all. Her recent fics have been mostly Cross-Overs between Twilight and Glee , though she seems to be getting into The Kite Runner recently.