YMMV tropes for this work include:
open/close all folders
- Canon Rape: None of the canons Ariana uses in her fics are respected whatsoever.
- Draco in Leather Pants: She loves this trope. Each fic's individual examples are under the fic's folder.
- Mary Sue
- So Bad, It's Good: Pretty much, if she doesn't make you throw something at your computer screen.
- The Woobie: Poor, poor Mark. Even in other fics she won't stop hurting him.
- Crowning Moment of Badass : At the end of one chapter, Damien chews out Ariana and breaks up with her.
- Draco in Leather Pants: Voldemort 'Mort'
- Ho Yay:
- Between Mark and Edward, in spades, especially considering how little screen time they have.
- Between Mark and Damien too. Ariana "stole Damien from Mark" and Damien "doesn't love him anymore", indeed…
- Ron the Death Eater: Forrest "Forrest Goth" Gump, Edward Cullen, Mark Thorn
- Strawman Has a Point : Mark talking about how Ariana stole his cousin and made his own life hell. Snarkers are unsure whether Ariana wants the reader to agree with him, but he's completely right.
Da life of Delia
- Draco in Leather Pants: Voldemort 'Mort' returns.
- Surprisingly enough, Draco himself averts this trope and is a "prep" in this.
- Ron the Death Eater: Forrest "Forrest Goth" Gump and Edward Cullen return, and are joined by Horatio Caine and Severus Snape.
- Ho Yay: When Wes and David are introduced, David is giving Wes a ride. Despite the later allusion to Blaine "wanting a different kind of ride", it's hard to not read subtext in this.
- Portmanteau Couple Name: Blairiana, in the fic's canon.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks: Ariana not being dead. Of course, it already sucked before.
True Bloo Heart