Characters: Survivor Tocantins
open/close all folders
The Sole Survivor
James "J.T." Thomas Jr.
- The Strategist: Did most of the strategizing while J.T. sat back and charmed people.
- All of the Other Reindeer: Nearly all of the Timbiras hated her and most of them didn't bother hiding it, she would've been the second Timbira booted if Jerry hadn't gotten sick, and if Timbira had gone to a third tribal council, she would've definitely been sent packing. Which is ironic because in interviews, she comes off as friendly and polite.
- Butt Monkey: Poor girl was picked on the whole season.
- Deadpan Snarker: Especially where Coach is concerned - after one of his Cloud Cuckoolander moments:
"Who is this jackass?"
"I think Coach really truly wants to be this, like, Survivor Man. I would not be surprised if when this game is all said and done, Coach said, "Gotcha! I'm an accountant! I've never left Nebraska.""
- Defeat by Modesty: Happened in an Early challenge, thanks to Sandy.
- Foil: To Coach, most certainly.
- Horrible Judge of Character: Her first impression of Tyson is that he's "a good guy to have around."
- Meganekko: At times like at the first immunity challenge.
- Ms. Fanservice: Many of the male viewers find her very attractive.
- Only Sane Woman: Comes across as this on Timbira.
- Worthy Opponent: Would have most definitely harmed J.T's perfect victory if he took her over Stephen.
Tamara "Taj" Johnson-George
Benjamin "Coach" Wade
Debra "Debbie" Beebe
- All of the Other Reindeer: See Butt Monkey. Aside from Brendan, she didn't had any friends.
- Break the Cutie: Was broken MANY times by Coach, Debbie and Tyson who all but mocked her to her face.
- Butt Monkey: Had strep throat before the show began and had just finished antibiotics, has the most votes cast against her in the season, constantly bullied and badmouthed by other players (Especially Tyson).
- The Friend Nobody Likes: Constantly gunned for elimination
- Hope Spot: Voted against Coach in ep. 9. He calmly tells her that she should expect to be booted real soon, as punishment for that vote and for siding with the evicted Brendan earlier. She does quite well in the next Immunity challenge, and is about to be crowned the winner... when Debbie steals victory at the last possible moment. Debbie has one small courtesy to give first...
- Ill Girl: She was on antibiotics at the start of the season. Although she gets better, this help put her on the bottom of Timbira's chopping block for most of the game.
- Ms. Fanservice: Is a model in real life.
- Disc One Final Boss: He had an Idol, he had an alliance that spanned both tribes, and he was blindsided at the first Tribal Council after the merge..
- The Leader: Was nominated in this role by Timbira.
- The Strategist: Definitely, but too overtly so.
- Unknown Rival: He had no clue how badly Coach and Tyson wanted him out.
- Ms. Fanservice: Is a model, and considered by her tribemates as well as fans to be very, very good-looking.
- The Tease: The reason why Sandy wanted her gone. She believed that Sydney's flirting with Joe and JT was strategic.
- Straight Gay: To the degree that his tribe didn't even know he was gay.
Sandy "Mama K" Burgin
- Cool Old Guy: Well Like by his tribe, only voted out due to his illness.