Characters: Denpa Kyoshi
open/close all folders
KAGAMI FAMILYThe main character and his sister.
- The Ace: Junichirou as a teenager due to his knowledge in physics. In the present, he's a genius programmer as well.
- Anime Hair: Junichirou has a rather outrageous quiff.
- Asexual: Due to his lack of reaction to all the fanservice around him, this is basically a given.
- Badass: Not only is he a genius, but he can take quite the physical punishment for someone who clearly doesn't work out.
- Badass Boast: Often, one of these goes hand-in-hand when a challenge is issued or accepted.
- Badass Bookworm: Kagami is so good at Science that he was able to prove a scientific theory without breaking a sweat when the best scientists in the world were having trouble disproving it. And yet he doesn't fear some monsters like Nanami and can take punches to the face as well as being whacked by a baseball bat on an everyday basis.
- Berserk Button: He takes it quite personally when people diss Anime.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Despite his odd choice of profession, he gets the job done as a teacher turning the lives of stray students around, and is well respected in the field of science and technology.
- Captain Ersatz: A lot of people have made the connection that he looks like a much older Negi Springfield.
- Childhood Friends: Of Yamato and Tomoya.
- Clueless Chick Magnet: Students and adults alike; he hasn't noticed the massive harem he's built up over the story.
- Composite Character: Junichirou is basically what you get when you combine Great Teacher Onizuka with The God of Conquest.
- Cool Teacher: It's in the manga's name afterall. Seriously though, who wouldn't want to have Junichirou as their teacher?
- Desperately Looking for a Purpose in Life: Junichirou was forced by his sister to become a teacher to get him out of his NEET status, then was sacked barely a month after he started, then got offered a job for CERM, then got hired by an eccentric school chairman, then gladly accepts an offer at KEC from an old classmate of his after getting talked out of teaching by the CERM representative who came to his house earlier. Apparently, it is difficult for a hardcore Otaku to get a life.
- Gender Bender: In the virtual magical girl game competition against Subaru's team.
- Guile Hero: Has a knack for manipulating people for their own good.
- Hikikomori: The very definition of one; never wanting to leave his house.
- Hot-Blooded: Gets this way when it comes to talking about Anime and Manga.
- Invincible Hero: So far, he hasn't lost in any significant manner, and some fans are getting bored of that. His saving grace is that he never stops pulling Crazy Awesome stunts that prevent the manga from becoming stale.
- NEET: Before he started teaching, he just sat in his room updating his internet blog.
- The Nicknamer: Gives a lot of the people he comes across their own unique name. Look to the comment below anyone's picture here to see the name Junichirou bestowed upon them.
- Playful Hacker: Comes with being a genius in tech; from creating a chat-room with firewalls as powerful as those that protect the Pentagon, to creating a game program specifically to help a student pass a school exam.
- Proud to Be a Geek: And he enjoys every minute of it.
- Otaku: And he enjoys every minute of it.
- Red-Headed Hero
- REFUGE IN AUDACITY: Holy hell, is he ever. Nine times out of ten, Kagami's first response to getting challenged or insulted in some manner (or both) is to crank his bravado Up to Eleven and deliver a Badass Boast alongside setting up a duel of some kind, whereupon Kagami will proceed to screw with everyone's expectations and win the challenge in his usual fashion.
- Serious Business: Anything surrounding his otaku life.
- Teacher/Student Romance: In his defense though, he doesn't realize that a couple of his students have feelings for him.
- Then Subaru invokes this when she first appears, when she attempts to join Kagami right from the start of his campaign in the main branch. Later, she finally forces Kagami to face her feelings in a battle where they'll become lovers if she wins.
- Teen Genius: Was this in the past when he got his theory recognized in the science world.
- Trickster Mentor: His "lessons" seem pointless and out-of-this-world at first, but ends up changing the lives of several students for the better.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: The clincher of his extremely ridiculous plan to pass Mimori's test.
- Voiced by: Rena Matsui (Anime) / Kana Asumi (Drama CD)
- Aww, Look! They Really Do Love Each Other: Despite how Suzune often threatens and scares Junichirou with her violent tendencies, she genuinely loves her brother with all her heart. Often times, she's the first person to become worried about him whenever it looks like something bad happened to him. Their sibling bond shines particularly strongly in the Sibling Teams match between the Kagami siblings and the Akamine siblings, where it is in her memories of her childhood where Junichirou played with her that she finds the knowledge to be an asset to Junichirou.
- Berserk Button: Her brother's otaku hobbies drive her over the edge to the point of hitting him with a bat.
- Big Brother Attraction: Shows signs of this; one particular example is her confusion over her brother's actions when he forces the two into an incest play to help Tanaka develop her next manga chapter.
- Brother-Sister Incest: It's strongly implied a few times that Suzune likes Junichirou this way. For the most part, it's one-sided.
- First Name Basis: Notable because Suzune is the only regular character who never gets a nickname from Junichirou—though that may also be because she'd probably hit him if he gave her one.
- Improbable Weapon User: She does use a baseball bat afterall.
- Tsundere: Suzune can pretend to disdain her brother all she wantsnote . She still loves him.
- Weapon of Choice: A wooden bat.
HIGASHI SHINMEI HIGH SCHOOLThe high-school Suzune sends an application to in Junichirou’s name; resulting in him becoming one of its teachers. He ends up working here for a month before his replacement appears.
Higashi Shinmei Principal
Higashi Shinmei PrincipalThe easy-going principal of the high-school Junichirou applies for. He accepts Junichirou as a teacher, but for only a temporary time-period until the actual teacher they’ve been waiting on arrives.
- Cool Old Guy: Is actually quite an understanding person when Junichirou decides to run out of the job interview to meet a girl that was singing on the roof. He hires Junichirou anyway.
- Voiced by: Sora Amamiya
- Childhood Friends: With members of the Black Oracle gang: Kitou, Nanami and Taki.
- Delinquent: Was the leader of the Black Oracle gang before Junichirou reformed her.
- Genre Savvy: Knows that she alone can keep Nanami calm.
- Out of Focus: Due to being a Higashi Shinmei student, she only appears in later story arcs that usually deal with her past friends from the Black Oracle gang.
- The Rival: Claims to be this to Kanan after she decided to also become a Seiyuu.
- Seiyuu: Her future goal after a bit of encouragement from Junichirou.
- Teacher/Student Romance: Shows the occasional hint towards Junichirou.
Miho KitouAnother delinquent from the Black Oracle gang who bullies Kanoe in an attempt to get her to return to her delinquent ways. After receiving a “bullying lesson” from Junichirou however, she ends up befriending Kanoe and decides to follow her example; wishing to become a famous chef in the future. Little did she know that the lesson she received ended up being the catalyst to Junichirou’s career at Hiiragi Academy...
- Alpha Bitch: She acts like this initially, particularly towards Kanou.
- Childhood Friends: With members of the Black Oracle gang: Kanou, Nanami and Taki.
- Delinquent: A member of the Black Oracle gang.
- Heel-Face Turn: Junichirou's lesson changed her for the better, and befriends Kanou afterwards.
- Out of Focus: Played with in-universe as she complains to the group for being left out of the gang war against Takeda.
OgamiA Yale University student who comes to Higashi Shinmei to replace Junichirou at his job. He comes off as the exact opposite of Junichirou however; not only badmouthing Junichirou for his weak writing skills and child-like theories, but is a cold believer of following and abiding to the rules to be successful in society.
HIIRAGI ACADEMYThe private academy school run by the Hiiragi family. The school itself is split in two sections; the main campus which is run by the academy's principle, Hiiragi Arisu, and a branch campus to which Junichirou is initially brought to teach at before being transferred over to partake in the SS group war with the main campus.
- Voiced by: Suzuko Mimori
- The Chessmaster: It's clear that she has a set plan for the future, and that Junichirou is her "king" piece that will help her establish Japan's reformation.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: You can never tell what she's thinking; only that she seems to find most of Junichirou's antics "interesting."
- The Gadfly: A major contributor of this trope to get her students to go along with Junichirou's antics; particularly Momozono.
- Hair Decorations: A hair-tie.
- King Incognito: She posed as a manga shoplifter to see if Junichirou had the potential to be hired for her school.
- Paper Fan of Doom: Almost always seen holding one; particularly, up to her mouth.
- Trickster Mentor: Though most of this falls upon Junichirou, she took on this role during the beach training-camp when she had the students team up to retake the hotel from her.
- Wide-Eyed Idealist: Hopes to one day turn Japan into an interesting country.
Hiiragi ArisuThe principal of Hiiragi Academy, Koyomi’s cousin, and the head of the main campus. Her ideal of education is to strip all aspects that make a school sound attractive; a “prison-like” school that has no meaning of the word fun, and has the students suffer through discipline and agony to the point where only those who have withstood the torture can go on to live excellent lives under the Hiiragi family.
- Big Bad: So far, she's the one fulfilling this role, since she runs the system that Junichirou wants to bring down. She hasn't done much on-screen though, other than being a huge elitist bitch.
- Big Eater: And also a super fast one too.
- Hair Decorations: A large bow.
- Kick the Dog: Whenever she isn't mocking Junichirou's methods or scheming to ruin him, her screen time consists of this. A good example is when she takes her anger out on Nami for her defeat by undoing everything's she's worked hard to obtain for years.
Branch Campus; "Ichou Academy"The branch establishment of Hiiragi Academy where teachers and students are brought to and scouted out to see if they are worthy enough to be accepted into the main campus.After a semester of work and his declaration to start the SS group war against Arisu, Junichirou is considered ready to be transferred to the main campus, and takes along Suzune, Momozono, Nanami, Tanaka and Koutarou as his five chosen students. Koyomi also transfers a reserve team that consists of the five other candidates that didn’t get picked originally; Shikishima, Kanan, Madoka, Moemi and Sadamitsu. Together with his ten transferees; Junichirou officially names his Ichou group as Team Silver Core for the SS group war.
The Silver Core TenChosen Team (including Suzune)
- Voiced by: Saori Onishi (Anime) / Yōko Hikasa (Drama CD)
- Absurdly Powerful Student Council: Momozono acts as the school chairman's right-hand man and thus can decide whether a student or teacher stays or leaves the school...that is until Junichirou came along.
- Berserk Button: Makina hates people violating school rules, and is driven over the edge at times due to Junichirou's provocation.
- Childhood Friend: With Tanaka.
- Fashionable Asymmetry: Her twin-tail hair-style.
- Hair Decorations: Two bows that establish her twin-tail.
- Meido: Forced to temporarily work as one to learn the "prestige of a maid".
- Number Two: Was this to Koyomi initially before Junichirou entered the picture. Now, she's basically just another one of the students.
- Ship Tease: Had some with Nanami, by Junichirou's manipulations. Predictably, it doesn't take, and ends with a pissed-off Makina.
- Student Council President: Her status at Ichou Academy.
- Teacher/Student Romance: Shows the occasional hint towards Junichirou.
- Twin Tails: Her hair-style.
- Weapon of Choice: A wooden Katana.
- Wooden Katanas Are Even Better: Makina's weapon.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: In Momozono's case, purple.
- Zettai Ryouiki: Her home outfit.
Seijuurou NanamiA large, aggressive delinquent, and a former member of the Black Oracle gang who attends Ichou Academy. Namami had lost his place in life due to being banned from middle-school baseball for having beaten up another player that was egging him on. With guidance from Junichirou, and his childhood friend, Kanou, however, Nanami develops an understanding for soccer and ends up joining Ichou Academy’s Soccer Club.
- Anime Hair: Almost as crazy as Junichirous.
- Berserk Button: Junichirou really knows how to press his buttons at times.
- The Big Guy: The giant of Team Silver Core. He's still pretty big for an Ichou Academy student though.
- Childhood Friends: With members of the Black Oracle gang: Kanou, Kitou and Taki.
- Delinquent: Use to be a member of the Black Oracle gang. His initial aggression towards his classmates sure didn't help.
- Heel-Face Turn: Becomes a much more reasonable person after Junichirou taught him soccer.
- Morality Pet: Kanou is this for Nanami when the later became an aggressive student.
- Names to Run Away From Really Fast: He was described as the monster of Ichou.
- Red Baron: His name alone freaked people out...at least before Junichirou changed his personality.
- Childhood Friend: With Momozono.
- Elegant Gothic Lolita: Her choice of clothes.
- The Gadfly: Mostly a tease towards Momozono to get her to do what Tanaka wants.
- Hair Decorations: A gothic top.
- Hikikomori: As a truant student, she never left her house where Tanaka just continued to work on manga from her room.
- Mangaka: The creator of Shuumatsu Gakuen and Hanauta.
- Serious Business: How she reacts towards writing manga.
- Teen Genius: A teenage mangaka.
- Write Who You Know: She usually uses real-life experiences as she goes about writing her manga.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: ...indeed. So much so that the boys fall for him.
- Hair Decorations: A string.
- Hikikomori: Hardly ever leaves his room.
- King Incognito: He attempts to run from his house dressed in his normal male attire.
- NEET: What Koutarou becomes after becoming a truant student; spending most of his time playing Ouroboros with Junichirou.
- Teacher/Student Romance: Though he's male, even he shows the occasional hint towards Junichirou.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: In fact, he loves it. Koyomi even bans him from dressing normally.
- Zettai Ryouiki: His home outfit.
- Voiced by: Azusa Tadokoro
- Hair Decorations: Two clips for her side-braids.
- Idol Singer: Her underground "Cutter Girl" status.
- Le Parkour
- Meido: Works as a server at the Heart-On-Heart maid-café.
- Red Baron: Her underground "Cutter Girl" status; she's practically a different person.
- Teacher/Student Romance: Shows the occasional hint towards Junichirou.
- Voiced by: Rina Hidaka
- Blessed with Suck: How she felt initially about her voice due to people constantly talking about it.
- Born Winner: Born with a 2.5D voice, which is said to be the ideal voice for anime seiyuus.
- Cursed with Awesome: She accepts her voice after a bit of encouragement from Junichirou, and becomes the voice mascot of Ichou Academy.
- Cute Mute: She forces herself to communicate through e-mails, because she thinks people are more interested in her voice over her actual self. She got better thanks to Junichirou's encouragement.
- Hair Decorations: Two; a bow and a string.
- Most Wonderful Sound: In-universe; her anime sounding voice impresses a lot of people.
- The Rival: Kanou.
- Seiyuu: Her new goal after hearing Kawashima Miyuki's performance.
- Teacher/Student Romance: Shows the occasional hint towards Junichirou.
- Zettai Ryouiki: Her home outfit.
Kuramochi MadokaA new-transfer freshman who has the ability to assess the value of anything just by looking at it. It’s due to this ability that Madoka was scouted out by Koyomi to be Ichou Academy’s treasurer. In addition, her family turns out to be the owner of a well-known gaming company, KMC. Madoka is set to take over the company at the age of 16. However, it comes with the catch that she must marry the CEO of another gaming company, Activision Frigate, or else everyone at her company will get the axe when the company buys KMC out.
- Childhood Friend: With Sadamitsu
- Hair Decorations: A head-strap with a yen attached.
- Teacher/Student Romance: Hands down, the biggest offender of the trope here. Not only does she force her way into Junichirou's household to play the house-wife, she made it her goal to get Junichirou to propose to her somewhere down the line.
Kushinada MoemiTaki’s primary idol opponent of the Familin Ranger Brothers Squadron event, getting a perfect score, but is defeated by Nagaru (substituting for Taki) who also sung a perfect score; resulting in Nagaru’s victory due to a tie always going to the reigning champion. It is later revealed that Moemi is actually a student of Ichou Academy when Junichirou comes across her during Ichou Academy’s training-camp at the beach.
- Ascended Extra: Starts off as a one-shot character in the Komiya Twins arc; becomes a recurring member of the Silver Core team.
- Idol Singer: Sang in the Familin Rangers Brothers Squadron event; getting a perfect score.
- Number Two: Stands alongside Junichirou during the seduction match between Silver Core and The Legends.
Fuwa SadamitsuA boasting freshman student and an old friend of Madoka. He holds a grudge against the people of the main campus for not accepting him as a student, and does everything he can to be one of the students Junichirou chooses for the SS group war against the main campus; even garnering enough votes to be the number one candidate initially. Despite having done everything perfectly however, he failed to leave a unique impression on the students voting and ended up not getting chosen.
Other Branch Students
OdawaraA student who seeks out Junichirou; hoping for him to become his match-maker for the girl he likes which turns out to be Momozono. He’s unable to confess due to the blood always rushing to his head; causing him to get a nosebleed.
MachikoA shy student who has a crush on Nanami. Kanan brings her to Junichirou to play match-maker for the two, afraid to have any part in it at first simply because it’s Nanami, but agrees after some provocation by Kanan.
- Shrinking Violet: Very much so; it takes a near-death experience for her to finally confess.
TachibanaA top grade student who lost her way due to the implementation of Junichirou’s “Routine Buster.” Unlike the rest of her schoolmates who went off to do their own thing, Tachibana stayed behind to continue studying for tests the normal way; unable to decide what to do for herself.
- Interrupted Suicide: Was set to jump off a building before Tomoya talked her out of it.
KakitaniThe captain of Ichou Academy’s soccer team who makes recurring appearances here and there; mostly alongside his new teammate, Nanami.
Main CampusThe prime establishment of Hiiragi Academy. It’s run like a prison under Hiiragi Arisu and has its students assigned letter ranks, E, D, C, B, A and S based on the amount of points they’ve obtained. Here, the students battle each other in school events for the other student’s points to increase their rank from E to S; establishing a better life style with every rank they gain.Additionally, people who wish to combine points has the loser become the “child” of who is deemed the winner, and those who lose all their points are expelled from the academy; with all their possessions burned on exit. One who obtains “all” the points can gain a rank beyond S; the SS rank, which will allow that person to take over as principal of Hiiragi Academy.
Tokisaka TomoyaA past, 22 year old, friend of Junichirou. He left Japan shortly after the start of high-school to see the world, and is not only seen to be just as good a gamer as Junichirou; beating Hell Gates in a Call of Enemy 2 tournament match, but also became a teacher during his time in the United States. Having now returned to Japan, he and Junichirou reunite after the later witnesses Tomoya stop an Ichou student, Tachibana, from attempting to commit suicide.
- Badass: Has his moments. Particularly, when he beats Hell Gates at gaming, and talking a student out of committing suicide.
- Childhood Friend: Of Junichirou.
- Cool Teacher: A more laid-back type compared to Junichirou.
- Desperately Looking for a Purpose in Life: He decided to travel the world hoping to find something that could be defined as a miracle. He has yet to find it.
- Knight of Cerebus: Creates a new faction "Black Core" that literally beats other students into submission. All to force Junichirou to take him seriously as an opponent.
- Eyes Always Closed: Self-explanatory.
Karakuri MisaoA virtual artificial-intelligence whose job is to act as the guide that manages the students within the main campus. It can be seen through the use of a special smart-phone which was given to Junichirou when he transfers to the E-rank dormitory. Misao is programmed to be extremely hardcore on the students, having been set rules and chores to always have them disciplined and hard at work.
- Artificial Intelligence: An AI that can only be seen through a special phone built for the main campus.
RuleThe referee for the rank matches between students.
- Artificial Intelligence: A tiny robot.
Akatsuki SubaruA love-sick student, nicknamed the "Unrequited Love-Warrior," who claims to suffer from a “deadly disease, resulting in her “to die if one does not love.” The disease allows Subaru to become stronger depending on how much unrequited love she is currently experiencing. Subaru also has the ability of synesthesia which allows her to feel other people’s thoughts, feelings, colors and tastes. She sets her eyes on Junichirou after witnessing his declaration to become the Hiiragi Academy’s principle.
- Hair Decorations: Two hair clips.
Kaito AizawaA game-loving third-year student. He is the leader of Team Blue Corps, and is one who considers himself to be a huge fan of Junichirou. He first appears alongside Tendou as they watch, from afar, Junichirou’s group defeating Team Titan in soccer; looking forward to Blue Corps’ eventual encounter with the teacher.
Makoto AkamineA student of Hiiragi Academy's main campus, and the leader of team Red Core. Makoto first appears when Junichirou comes across him sitting atop a mound of broken electronics and video-games; rounding up parts to repair an aerial combat simulator, “Force Combat,” as a present for his little sister, Tamaki. Here, Makoto explains to Junichirou that Tamaki has always been there for him, and that this is the least he can do for her as a form of appreciation. Impressed by his will do to this just for his sibling, Junichirou, as well as Suzune who was with Junichirou at the time, decide to help him repair the simulator.
Kuujou DaikiA Team Blue Corps student who looks down on those who don’t work hard for game matches. He appears before students of the E-rank dormitory with a candle and gas canister; trying to burn the food harvest of the recently expelled, Team Noble Garden. Junichirou however, steps in moments before he could burn the product and challenges Daiki to revoke Noble Garden’s expulsion.
Shirakawa NamiAn emotionless student and the personification of Arisu’s prison ideal for the main campus; brain-washed to follow every command Arisu forces upon her. She first meets Junichirou when she shows him a photograph of Mukyou Reiko; trying to find the run-away to bring back to the main campus.
- Hair Decorations: A pair of binoculars.
TodorokiA large intimidating “shark-tooth” student and the leader of Team Titan. He first appears before Nami and Reiko’s Team White Princess; having switched places with their original opponent to force White Princess into becoming their followers after beating them into submission through a soccer game. Half way through the game however, it comes to a halt as Nami decides to make Team White Princess part of Junichirou’s group; setting the stage for Junichirou to battle Team Titan for the second half of the soccer game.
KisaragiA womanizer student, and the leader of the idol band team, The Legends. To increase their rank, his band does not fight in normal group events to increase their point total, but instead gains points through donations by their female fans from the concerts they perform.
- Bishōnen: He and his team, Legends. He also openly and unashamedly admits that being pretty boys is the only thing they're really good for. They still lose to Junichirou's unorthodox methods.
Mukyou ReikoA short, first-year, genius girl who has the unique ability to do anything as long as she has seen it accomplished just once. She also has a rough time telling people apart; having to rely on smell and taste to differentiate people from one another. Junichirou first met Reiko when she arrived at KEC as a one-day intern; set-up by Koyomi to give Reiko a taste of Junichirou’s “interesting” hobbies. She reappears later on hiding in Junichirou’s classroom from Shirakawa Nami who had been looking for Reiko to drag back to the main campus.
- Hair Decorations: A headband.
Shou NarasawaA freshman member of Team White Princess who was forced to play a soccer game against Team Titan, but ends up as part of Junichirou’s group after Nami made team White Princess his child. When Junichirou and his students are transferred to the E-rank dormitory, Narasawa acts as the guide that shows them around the dorm, and later that night, Narasawa has a heart-to-heart talk with Junichirou when the later joins him on the dorm’s roof.
Toono KazukiA freshman member of Team White Princess who was forced to play a soccer game against Team Titan, but ends up as part of Junichirou’s group after Nami made team White Princess his child. He makes the occasional appearance around the E-rank dormitory after Junichirou and his students are transferred there.
Himegami MakoA Rank-E freshman member of Team White Princess who was forced to play a soccer game against Team Titan, but ends up as part of Junichirou’s group after Nami made team White Princess his child. She makes the occasional appearance around the E-rank dormitory after Junichirou and his students are transferred there.
UekusaThe leader of Team Noble Garden whose forte is gardening. Uekusa and her team tends to farm fields as the food suppliers for the E-rank dormitory, and go about teaching Junichirou and company on how to become an accomplished farmer.
Nozomi OoishiAn intelligent grade-A student, and the leader of Team Half Wings. She catches Junichirou’s attention when he realizes that she had become good friends with Moemi during Silver Core’s stay at the E-dormitory.
- Hair Decorations: A clip on her bangs.
Unsorted Main Campus Students
Mimori KichouA third-year student, and reporter, nicknamed the “Teacher Killer,” of the Newspaper Club. Kichou writes her articles based solely upon half-truths and exaggerations regarding certain teachers that catch her eye which, as a result, causes most of the teachers she writes about to leave the school.
TendouA student of Hiiragi Academy's main campus, and a member of team Blue Corps. Tendou appears alongside the Blue Corps team leader.
- Satellite Character: The soul purpose of her existence so far is for Aizawa to have someone to talk to when discussing the group war.
Tamaki AkamineA student of Hiiragi Academy's main campus, and the sub-leader of team Red Core. She is nicknamed the "Red Meteor" for her accomplishment as the youngest high-school champion in the aerial simulation game "Force Combat."
SUPPORTING CHARACTERSPeople that play a major role in the story who aren’t part of the school settings.
Tim Bernards Lynn
Tim Bernards LynnA past colleague of Junichirou who created and directs CERM, a Physics Particle Research Laboratory established in Geneva, Switzerland, in an attempt to disprove Junichirou’s theory on creating a teleportation device.
Toune YamatoA former student from the same high-school class as Junichirou. In the past, Yamato was the only member of the school’s science club until Junichirou decided to join it to learn how to make a Dokodemo Door; and ended up being taught physics by Yamato in the process.
Hell GatesA programming genius, CEO of Activision Frigate, and Madokas political fiancé. He is considered a master and self-proclaimed “king” of video-gaming; being a 3-time consecutive worldwide gaming champion in the FPS game, “Call of Enemy”.
Nishikujou MatomeA wayward ghost of a former Ichou student who died a year ago, and has, since then, been haunting one of Hiiragi Academy’s training-camps. Matome encounters Junichirou when he stumbles upon her atop a stack of manga in the training camp’s library, and asks him to help her “pass” on to the afterlife to which Junichirou deduces that it has something to do with the manga Matome had been reading all this time.
Komiya TwinsThe 15 year old twins, Taki and Nagaru.Junichirou meets the first twin, Taki, at a game arcade during summer vacation. Here, Taki invites Junichirou to play in the arcade with her as a thank you for getting Momozono, who was trying to send her home, off her tail, but are interrupted when a group of thugs appear in the area. However, it turns out that these delinquents are actually all friends of Taki, and that she is the established leader of their gang, Black Oracle Neo; reformed from Kanou’s original Black Oracle gang.The second twin, Nagaru, turns out to be the idol singer of a group known as 5th Queens where she later calls up Junichirou to meet him personally; asking him to get Taki out of the gang.
- Childhood Friends: Taki was this with the previous members of the Black Oracle gang: Kanou, Kitou and Nanami.
- Delinquent: Taki is the new leader of the Black Oracle gang; having reformed it as Black Oracle Neo.
- Hair Decorations: Both. Taki uses a string for her pig-tails, and Nagaru uses a hair-clip.
- Idol Singer: Nagaru's profession. Taki turns out to be one as well; only an underground one.
OTHERSMinor characters who appear from time to time, or were a major influence on one of the major characters mentioned above.
Kitayama MinamiThe chief maid of the Heart-On-Heart café. She appears mostly behind the scenes when the café is involved in the story.
Makina KazuyaMomozono’s little brother. Kazuya is an avid player of the Magic: The Ring trading-card-game at a trading-card store Junichirou donates his tournament winnings to, and considers Junichirou the second most important person in his life after his older sister.
Koutarou’s BullyA West Shinmei High School student who ended up in the hospital when he attempted to harass Koutarou about his cross-dressing habits; calling his hobby “disgusting” in retaliation, and leading to Koutarou’s truant life-style.
HirotenchouThe creator of the "Rental Box" that Junichirou uses to create the final exam for his class.
ChiyoA friend of Taki who is part of her singing group at the Familin Ranger Brothers Squadron event.
Toshihiko TakedaThe gang-leader of the delinquents who took Nagaru (disguised as Taki) hostage to put an end to the Black Oracle Neo gang; hiding out in an abandoned building.