The Whole Cast
A bunch of attractive scientists/cops. This is a CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
spin-off after all.
Lindsay "Montana" Messer (formerly Monroe)
- Anonymous Benefactor: The newspapers dubbed him 'the Guardian Angel' for his $1 million gifts to families several victims whose cases had really stuck with him.
- The Coroner
- Fan Nick Name: Sid's Creepy Place.
- Non-Idle Rich
- Rags to Riches: He wasn't exactly poor before, but he wasn't wealthy either. Now he's made a bundle on his pillow invention.
- Secretly Dying: He revealed to Jo that he has advanced Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Word Of God says he will not die onscreen,but it's indicated he's heading for an end.
- Secretly Wealthy: Though that may be changing now, since anyone who isn't Jo and possibly Mac (the one who knows and the one who may or may not know) has to notice the piano in the morgue
- Supreme Chef
- Too Much Information: Likes to overshare at times.
Det. Jessica Angell
The sister of an old friend of Mac's who was killed in the line of duty. When one of the team made Mac a Facebook page to demonstrate during a case how easily someone could be impersonated, Mac left the page up, and he and Christine reconnected and have been dating ever since. After going through a lot in seasons 8 and 9, Mac proposed to her at the end of season 9, and she accepted.
- Bound and Gagged: When she's abducted in "Seth and Apep."
- Heroic BSOD: She's clearly having residual issues from her ordeal in the NY/LV crossover, as evidenced by "Blood Actually."
- Second Love: to Mac.(Peyton subverted it, they appeared in love, but it was obvious by the end that he wasn't ready, and she ultimately left him. His bond with Christine is much more obvious and genuine-feeling.)
- Supreme Chef
Detective Jamie Levato
The third recurring female detective after Aiden and Angell.