- Mac in 'Officer Blue', telling the suspect who shot the mounted officer that he'd execute him with no trial. Not to mention Stella in that ep. Fanservice yes, but still awesome when she plants the rifle on Mac's desk.
- The end of 'Indelible', besides being pure tearjerker
- Lindsay getting her medal after rescuing Danny and Lucy from Shane Casey.
- How about the fact that that Danny, who's usually the one with the Berserk Button, is the one trying to defuse the situation in order for Shane Casey to not hurt Lucy. It shows that Danny has some self control. Also counts as a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming in that he cares enough for his daughter that he didn't want her to be hurt. BUT mess with Lindsey...
- Mac and Flack using the situation to their advantage to rescue the baby out from under the (deaf) kidnapper's nose in "Silent Night".
- Mac, Stella and Sheldon defending the Crime Lab from the drug smugglers in the Season 3 finale "Snow Day".
- In "Damned if You Do" Jo is interrogating a young man accused of beating his father to death and his mother to near-death. He claims that he was at a frat party but doesn't have an alibi for the timeframe in which his parents were attacked. Jo proceeds to calculate down to the minute how much time it would have taken him to leave the party, attack his parents, change and return to the party without anyone else there being the wiser.
Suspect: What are you doing?Jo: Math. Because you're not man enough to admit what you did, now I've gotta do math. I hate math.
- There is also in "Yahrzeit" where Hawke didn't let a racist Neo-Nazi get under his skin since his uncle was in Memphis when Martin Luther King Jr. was killed. Also counts as Tear Jerker as this was him seeing it as a Secret Test of Character from his now dead uncle...
- There is also when Mac is basically ripping a former member of the Hitler Youths for lying about him being Jewish. It hits home for Mac, who's the son of a younger soldier in WWII, for this man to lie about this. Plus this was a man who got a family killed for trusting him, so it was awesome in hindsight for Mac to finally give the family closure. Also leads to a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming later when he returns the broach the former Nazi had stolen.
- An early episode, Officer Blue, has a victim whose head was slammed repeatedly by a restaurant oven; the victim staggered out of the restaurant and collapsed on the street. During the interrogation, Aiden has one of her first and biggest CMOAs of the show, through this exchange:
Aiden: I pulled two sets of prints from the oven bar at your pizzeria. They came back to your pizza girl and you. What do you have to say about that, Nick?''.Suspect: It's my joint. Must've been when I heated up those slices for lunch.''Aiden: Right. Well, according to the preliminary autopsy report, Lenny Starks suffered moderate head trauma. You slammed Lenny Starks' head with the oven door. Lenny walked three blocks and later was stabbed to death. By you.''Suspect: Whoa. Whoa, whoa. Wait a minute. Stabbed? Me? Yeah, I gave Lenny a little lesson in paying up, but I didn't stab him. I knocked some sense into the kid. (flashback) That's it. He left on his own two feet. ''Aiden: You know what one of the greatest rules is of an investigator? We can lie to suspects, legally. There never was a stabbing. According to the autopsy report, Lenny Starks died from an epidural hematoma in the posterior fossa region. That's behind the ear, in case you didn't know. And you're right, that kid did leave on his own two feet. Three blocks later, he died on 'em. That kid experienced delayed deterioration. Like a boxer who took too many blows. You killed him. And now it's your turn to go down the street. Investigation's closed. ''