- Awesome Music - The main theme.
- Broken Base: Juice.
- Super Monday Night Combat brought up that good old rift between console and PC players when UberEnt announced it was PC exclusive.
- Even without the platform debate, there is still a rift between the format.
- Monday Night Combat is a typical Xbox Live Arcade game. It doesn't have a whole lot of content and doesn't put much emphasis on unlocks. Outside unlocking at least one custom class, which takes very little time, everything else that gets unlocked is a Bragging Rights Reward. The only real motivation for playing the game is fun rather than progression.
- Super Monday Night Combat, on the other hand, has a lot more content compared to Monday Night Combat, but most of the content is locked and it is very tedious to unlock anything without spending real world money.
- Demonic Spiders: Gremlins: Mecha-Mooks that are barely visible until they're almost close enough to attack, deal heavy damage against Pros(players), and receive minimal damage from turrets.
- Jackbots: Elite Mooks which replace Slims and Blackjacks in Crossfire overtime and spawn at an annoyingly high rate in Sudden Death and Super Sudden Death Blitz modes.
- Every upper-scale bot becomes this in Super MNC's Turbo-Cross mode. Even Blackjacks can strike fear in the hearts of players in the gamemode.
- Late game jungle encounters become steeped in Paranoia Fuel courtesy of the Bouncers. They're not too menacing in a straight fight, but they will grapple you they get close enough— and they will, if you're focusing on, say, defending the Annihilator or fighting Chickey Cantor. Depending on when this happens, ONE single grapple from a Bouncer can change the tide of an entire match. Player spawned ones can also be a serious nuisance while on defense.
- Ear Worm - Juice! (Yeah!) Jump! (Yeah!)...
- Fan Nickname: The Assault's Level 3 Charge is called Shoryuken. Because, aside from the charge, that's what it is.
- Player-spawned Bouncers in Super MNC are referred to as Bouncer Bros because of how useful they are.
- Fan-Preferred Couple: Wait, so apparently according to fans the Pit Girl apparently has a Slap-Slap-Kiss relationship with the Assassin? Hawt.
- Funny Moments - the Assassin's grapples with her shuriken launcher, which all consist of slapping the target many times to make getting killed by it even more humiliating.
- The Support's Heal/Hurt taunt, where he flops around and recites an Ice-Cream Koan.
- The Spunky Cola DLC Trailer has a scene where a rapid series of cuts of each character with a can of the unfortuantely-named drink ends on a Iceman Bouncer holding a can, looking as confused as a robot can.
- The Assault realises the Assassin is a chick sometimes after spawning, and then berates himself with "How did I miss that?"
- Goddamned Bats: Buzzers, Airborne Mooks with a powerful Suicide Attack that are small and fairly fast. Spawned in groups of three in Crossfire by Assaults, arguably the top-played class in public matches.
- Moment of Awesome - The Highlight protags, generally. Except for "Better Things To Do".
- The Annihilator is made for this in Crossfire, clearing the field of rank-and-file bots while dealing about 75% damage to any enemy Jackbots and dealing enough damage to all the enemy players to potentially get a player some assist kills. It's less and less useful in regular and Super Sudden Death Blitz modes though, as bots become more and more resistant to all forms of damage.
- The Scrappy - Some players view Mickey with annoyance due to his limited number of lines and enthusiasm.
- Scrappy Mechanic - Juice's balance is widely debated between fans.
- Assault's Fly skill in Super MNC, due to lack of reliable counters and the sheer reward it gives for too little risk. So much that it has been rebalanced to drain faster if you're shooting with it active.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: The Crapsaccharine World MNC is set in is very interesting in a horrifying, dystopian way, and character's bios allude to several events in in history and politics that would make for great stories, such as the Assassin wanting to escape the hyper-consumerist system. None of that is seen to any large degree in gameplay. It is justified since in-universe MNC is meant to distract people from how bad things are so they would try and speak of it as little as possible, but it's still frustrating.
YMMV / Monday Night Combat