- Awesome Music: The opening theme "Shikkoku no Sustain", performed by Asami Imai herself.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: During one scene, Vert rants about a character's voice actor changing. Starting with Megadimension, Vert's own English voice actor changed from Tara Platt to Carrie Keranen.
- Tastes Like Diabetes: Those chibi character models are far too cute!
- That One Achievement: 22 of the trophies require maxing out a character's Lily Rank with all 21 other non-DLC characters. This requires using a skill next to each adjacent character a minimum of 100 times. An ideal setup allows one character to spam support skills while surrounded by 4 others, but a single battle of doing that 100 times still takes about 20 minutes. While the process does speed up slightly as more and more characters max out, doing nothing but grinding the Lily Ranks will at least double the play time of an already 20-30 hour game.
- It's even worse for Vert and Wyn, whose support skills only cast debuffs on enemies rather than healing/buffing allies and worst of all for Lid, who has no support abilities at all. Save them for last. Alternately, have them be the supporters the entire time, and let everyone else's support skills do the Lily grinding for them.
YMMV / Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart