Our heroine (for once) ladies and gentlemen.
- Butt-Monkey: In her own game, no less. Almost every time a new character joins, there's a scene with her and said character where something embarrassing/humiliating happens to her.
- Heroic BSoD: During Chapter 8.
- Royal Rapier: Still her Weapon of Choice, though she also uses her fencing stance with all of her one-handed longswords.
- Strapped to an Operating Table: Courtesy of Generia G wanting to turn her into a giant mech "Super CPU."
- Sweet Polly Oliver: In one CG image where she is playing a male character, she is very handsome.
- With Friends Like These...: Several of the generals give this vibe.
Planeptune's CPU. As loud-mouthed and direct as always, it's usually her stunts that drag in others. She's... a little annoyed at having the title of "main character" taken from her for this game.
- Expy: Of Roto, based on design.
- Goofy Print Underwear: The limited Edition artbook reveals she wears Dogoo-themed panties. They're visible in game as well. A fully upgraded dresser in Noire's room will tell you to check it out when checking her equipment.Dresser Rank 5: That girl who keeps calling everything "legendary"... Look at her backside when changing equipment. There's a cute little someone hiding under her skirt! Go and see! I'm not kidding!
- Jerkass Ball: While normally fairly kind she occasionally acts quite rude to the other girls.
- Moe Anthropomorphism: Of Dragon Quest As made apparent with her armor and her shieldnote
- The Rival: To Ein Al.
- Spoony Bard: One of her class change options in an event.
- Extremity Extremist: Even when lifting and tossing various objects around she won' use her arms, instead kicking the object up onto her own head to hold it before punting it away for the toss.
- Moe Anthropomorphism: Of the Winning Eleven/Pro Evolution Soccer series.
- Anime Chinese Girl: Complete with Verbal Tic.
- Expy: Of Chun-Li
- Moe Anthropomorphism: Of Street Fighter
- Verbal Tic: Japanese language only. Like China from Axis Powers Hetalia, she ends her sentences with "aru".
- Absolute Cleavage: Even more so than Vert.
- Rule 63: Of Solid Snake
- Moe Anthropomorphism: Of Metal Gear
A haughty and noble lady, Sango drove her city to a state of utter chaos, presiding over a huge civil war between three factions.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: Not her, but she causes this to the Green faction (including Vert) upon Noire's infiltration into her throne room, and is implied to be at least part of the cause for the warfare.
- Break the Haughty: Her post-induction scene has Noire force her to work servant positions (waitress, secretary), smacking her around when she tries to act haughty, until she's a blubbering, apologetic mess.
- Moe Anthropomorphism: Of Dynasty Warriors
- Noblewoman's Laugh: Both played straight and averted since she tends to break out coughing a lot, but not always.
A slow-talking and slow-moving girl, Poona is all about the bonbon on her head, which serves as her main attack method and her "rights". For whatever reason, though, she has to constantly sell her "rights", or her city gets crushed by them.
(One of) the oldest Gamarket generals, Lady Wac has very little ambition beyond eating things, which leads to friction between her and the CPUs, especially if they want something from her.
- Elder Abuse: Specifically, any time the CPUs ever need anything from her, their MO is simply to insult her advanced age until she goes into a rage, then beat her down flat.
- Extreme Omnivore: Aside from the fact that most of her attacks involve eating the enemy she has, on at least one occasion, considered eating the moon.
- Moe Anthropomorphism: Of Pac-Man. Her Hair Decorations even have his silhouette.
- Sweet Tooth: She has a fondness of sweets.
A Leanbox general, Ai acts like a stereotypical newbie idol - loud, shouty, and vaguely off-key. Despite this exterior, though, she has a manipulative side that can raise a lot of trouble for her opponents... assuming she even manages to pull it off.
- Idol Singer: A newcomer to the profession.
- Moe Anthropomorphism: of The iDOLM@STER
- The Rival: To Tsunemi.
- Expy: of a certain Hatsune Miku. And a more direct one than Dees Vanguard
- Idol Singer: Her job. She's more experienced than Ai, though.
- Moe Anthropomorphism: of Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA, in an Inception-level twist (as the game is a Licensed Game for an IP that also features Moe Anthropomorphisms)
- The Rival: To Ai Masujima.
- Super Senses: Evidently can accurately hear things as far as a mile away due to her occupation as a digital diva.
- Love Confession: Parodied with "Waiting under the Legend Tree" which starts as a generic confession scene, then subverts into a Bait-and-Switch HATE Confession.
- Facial Markings: She has a red line that goes horizontally across her nose and under her eyes, making it look like she's wearing Nerd Glasses.
- Moe Anthropomorphism: of SD Gundam G Generation, made more obvious by her Humongous Mecha (being an obvious Expy of the original Gundam) and her name.
- Wrench Wench: Not only does she enjoy building robots, she literally uses a wrench as her standard weapon.
- Cuteness Proximity: Noire can't help but squee when Resta asks Noire to do something with her.
- Expy: Of Ellis, down to the pink hair and pointy ears.
- Girlish Pigtails: Seems to accentuate her apparent age.
- Moe Anthropomorphism: Of Agarest Senki
- Troubling Unchildlike Behavior: She's obsessed with figuring out how babies are made, though a few scenes imply that she may already know and is merely using the question to make others uncomfortable. She's also prone to speaking quite harshly when annoyed with someone, only to insist that they're hearing things when called out on it.
- White Mage: She is your first unit with healing spells, and in fact, only has two offensive spells, one of which is her special skill.
A general revered as a saint in her city. Shortly after the Sharicite incident, she was locked up in her city's jail for her city's safety.
- Beware the Nice Ones: She does not like the fact that her people locked her up under the guise that it was absolutely necessary to protect her city.
- Blood Knight: In rage mode.
- Expy: Of Little Snow.
- Moe Anthropomorphism: Of the Spectral Force series and the various other games within the Neverland setting.
- White Mage: Like Resta and Poona she possesses multiple healing spells. She is also the only non-Disc source for passive health regeneration, providing it through her Exe Drive as well as her Leader effect.
The Player (aka Secretary)
You. Just arriving in Lastation, seeking a job at the same time as Noire's fiddling around with the Sharicite, you end up helping Noire out at a very critical juncture, and get hired as her personal secretary.
- Audience Surrogate
- The Generic Guy: You never appear on screen, and your dialogue isn't voiced (so you can read it yourself). The game does, however, establish that you're male.
- Took a Level in Badass: When you help Lid infiltrate a fortress to rescue Saori and pull off a near Heroic Sacrifice to defend Noire during her Heroic BSoD.
A sage/fortuneteller who claims to have knowledge of long-forgotten lore, and kicks off the main plot with her "help". Her true motives are unknown, and appears to be moving around Gamarket, meeting with all the generals...
- Expy: of Yggdra. She even uses a sword that's of similar shape to Gran Centurio and says a variation of "TOUCH ME AND I'LL CUT YOU" line when you meet her the first time.
- Moe Anthropomorphism: of Sting Entertainment.