- Alternate Character Interpretation: Everyone.
- Batman is a crack addicted Jerkass who hates both Robins and doesn't hesitate to use Alfred as a human shield.
- Both Robins are Camp Gay and have tried to kill anyone who might replace them but the 'Tim Drake' Robin is more annoying according to Batman.
- Nightwing he was the first Robin but he stops all conflict in the middle-east has a bulletproof face makes better tech than Batman creates cheap fuel sources for the country but that all goes away when he hits his head and forgets about being Nightwing.
- Indiana Jones is the same as Batman but instead of crack he wants to watch tv all day.
- Mutt Williams is retarded and apparently the son of monkey and has had a relationship with the first Robin.
- Superman is a Jerkass who apparently likes to beat up hookers and adopted Robin once just to clean his house.
- Harsher in Hindsight: One unrelated to him, but in early 2018 around the time the Logan Paul drama was hot, Forrest, on his second channel, called out the people who were demanding that YouTube terminate his channel, claiming that while yes, what Logan did was terrible, it also wasnt right for a big company like YouTube or Google to pull somebodys livelihood out from under them. Come December 2018 and YouTube, in one of its more infamous moments, would terminate the channels of Mumkey Jones for arguably less offensive content than what Logan did.
- Hilarious in Hindsight:
- His video reenacting an excerpt from The Killing Joke has the Jokers voice sound like Mark Hamills voice from the animated series. That video was uploaded in 2010. Fastforward to 2016 and the animated adaptation with Mr. Hamill himself reprising his Joker role.
- Not only that, but Forrest's video "Nightwing Returns" had the song "(I Just) Died in Your Arms" by Cutting Crew. Seven years later, it's featured in something LEGO Batman-related again.
- Jerkass Woobie: In some cases, Batman.Bruce Wayne (dejectedly): I'm so alone.
- Spiritual Adaptation: Not Forrest's videos, but The LEGO Movie and especially The LEGO Batman Movie are pretty much PG-rated versions of his Batman stuff.
- What Do You Mean, It's Not for Kids?: Forrest got interviewed and spotlighted on a Nickelodeon program once.
- The Woobie: Both Robins fall under this thanks to basically everyone's treatment of him, from Batman to even Alfred.
YMMV / forrestfire Films