- Archive Panic: 10,000+ episodes, the most out of any Filipino television show.
- Just Here for Godzilla: While the AlDub pairing was indeed wildly popular during its heyday, many of those who watched the "Kalyeserye" were more into the antics of Jose, Wally and Paolo in character as the Lolas than the pairing itself.
- Portmanteau Couple Name: AlDub, referring to the pairing between Alden Richards and internet personality Maine Mendoza, who was then known as her character "Yaya Dub".
- Values Dissonance: It gets egregious when then-five year old Baste was made to sing "Versace On The Floor" in a 2018 episode. The boy was certainly unaware about the song's subject matter, and anyone with the right mind would tell that his performance was wrong on so many levels. Had it been done elsewhere, Tito, Vic and Joey along with the show's producers could be charged with child abuse for corrupting an innocent by making him sing such a lewd song.
- Tear Jerker:
- The cast's reaction to former castmember Francis Magalona's death from cancer.
- The backstories of some contestants in the 'Bawal Judgemental' segment will move people into tears. There are too many to count, but some have been shown here as examples.
- One example is how some of the female Overseas Filipino workers who returned home from the Middle East recounted their stories of physical abuse by their employers. The contestant, actor and current Manila Mayor Isko Moreno donated all his winnings to the guests as aid.
YMMV / Eat Bulaga!