- Animation Age Ghetto: Quite possibly the only reason this got an R18+ rating in Australia, when you think about it. There have been films released there that contain actual sexual violence that are rated lower, so it's likely the ratings board just thought people would see the bright, colourful graphics and assume the game is for kids, so they slapped on an R rating with flimsy justification to be sure.
- Fan-Preferred Couple: Gino/Totori for het fans and Totori/Mimi for Les Yay fans.
- Heartwarming Moments: Gino declaring he'll protect Totori from a dragon that's as big as the two combined. Though it was Mel playing a prank, she quickly says that was pretty cool of him.
- Many of the endings that aren't moments of funny are these, but the two greatest examples are the True End and Melvia's end: In the former, Gisela returns home. In the latter, Mel and Totori take the rest of her family to visit Gisela's grave.
- Totori's friendship with Gino in general. Gino was the only one who encouraged Totori to become an adventurer, and she never even once mentions her desire to become one, but Gino just knows and eventually convinces her to get an adventurer's license with him. If it weren't for him, Totori might not have ever become an adventurer.
- Ho Yay: Totori and Mimi sure have a lot of Ship Tease especially in Atelier Meruru.
- Memetic Mutation: High impact sexual violence.
- Moe: Totori.
- Narm: The scene where Totori finds her mother's grave is ruined by the incredibly short looped soundbyte of Totori crying.
YMMV / Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland