Said show was planned to focus on a pop singer named Cheyenne Cinnamon (voiced by Neko Case) who, behind her wholesome public image, was really a drug addict who really got around and had magical powers. Using these powers, Cheyenne would encounter various real world issues in the city of Detroit, including teen pregnancy and racism.
While the show was not picked up after the pilot episode, that one episode was later released as part of an Adult Swim compilation DVD. Several references to this show also appear in Squid Billies.
- Does Not Like Shoes: Cheyenne never wears any shoes.
- Gargle Blaster: If you mix breast milk and vodka, then you get a Baby Tornado or a Titty Twister.
- Overly Long Title: Yes, the title is like that. This is Adult Swim, after all.
- Pilot Episode: The pilot was the only one ever produced.
- Power of Love: Cheyenne tends to lip-synch about this.
- Quarter Hour Short: In Adult Swim tradition, the episode had an 11-minute runtime.
- Technical Virgin: One of Cheyenne's songs strongly implies her to be this.
- Teacher/Student Romance: A teen is in love with and impregnated by her softball coach.
- The Fantastic Trope of Wonderous Titles: Again, the show's name is Cheyenne Cinnamon and the Fabulous Unicorn of Sugar Town Candy Fudge.