Snowy is a series of animated shorts by Ebola World that serve as an Affectionate Parody to Frosty the Snowman. An Affectionate Parody in the form of horror movie parodies.
Snowy contains examples of:
- Came Back Wrong: Snowy is revealed to be Loren's older brother, who was killed, but his blood fused with snow that was used by Loren to build a snowman, resurrecting him as a killer snowman.
- Politically Incorrect Villain: In the first short, Snowy says "Happy Hannukah". After realizing that he isn't Jewish, he also states that he hates the Jews, much to the children's shock.
- Self-Deprecation: Loren frequently mocks the cliched horror movie tropes that are used by the series and Snowy at one point even tells Loren that they need to end the series soon because they are running out of horror films to spoof.
- Sequelitis: Invoked; each corresponding episode in the series serves as a parody of the seemingly endless amount of sequels some horror movie franchises have.
- Set Right What Once Went Wrong: Loren attempts to go back in time to prevent her brother from coming back as Snowy. She kills her brother when he follows her, but she is unable to prevent Snwoy coming to life in the first place because she used up the last of the antidote.
- Shout-Out: Every episode spoofs horror films.
- They Killed Kenny Again: Dr. Lupus keeps on coming back to life even though every episode has Snowy kill him. The final short reveals that this is because he was secretly injected with the same drug that created Snowy and empowered Snowy's sister Loren, as the drug enables immortality.