Magiki is a French-Italian animated series that was released in 2017.
Billie is an ordinary 7 year old girl who lives with her father and older twin sisters. But whenever the twins pick on her, she takes refuge in her magical land of Magiki, where her toys come alive and help her overcome her sisters' meddling along with her best friend and neighbor, Truman.
- Bears Are Bad News: The Princess Twins' employ a band of pink panda minions.
- Big Bad Duumvirate: The Princess Twins are always causing trouble in Magiki, and are rarely ever seen apart.
- Big Sister Bully: Marie and Antoinette, both as real!Twins and as Princess Twins. They won't pass up a chance to inconvenience Billie.
- Cat/Dog Dichotomy: Countess Elizabeth is a dutiful and uptight dog. Sir Kitty Cat is an irresponsible and chatty cat.
- Cats Hate Water: Sir Kitty Cat bathes (or rather, is bathed, to his dismay) once a year, and the day is considered one of the kingdom's holidays.
- Cuddle Bug: Bunny Cuddles, natch. Unfortunately, a magic mishap in one episode leaves him too strong to do it safely, before Billie's encouragement gives him the confidence to do it gently enough.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: While Marie and Antoinette constantly antagonize their little sister Billie, the end of each episode shows a softer side to them, and hints that they do care for her deep down.
- Our Dragons Are Different: Scorch is a friendly human-sized dragon with a side of Fiery Salamander.
- Status Quo Is God: No matter what catastrophe the Princess Twins cause, or what comeuppance real!Twins get for their jerkassery, every episode's premise is the same.
- Slightly averted with Scorch, who becomes a recurring character only after his introductory episode.
- The Power of Friendship: Quite a lot of plots are resolved thanks to Billie's undying loyalty to her friends, and vice versa.
- Theme Twin Naming: Marie and Antoinette.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Princess Billie is not a textbook tomboy, but she's more willing to take risks and get dirty than Princess Twins.