Digis is a small invite-only virtual pet site. The community is based around Roleplaying and active discussion in the forums. It was originally a breedable/changeable forum on Gaia Online and Tofu, Myly and DFA eventually moved it for more freedom.
- Aerith and Bob: Being a virtual pet site, it falls under this fairly quickly since users have different naming schemes.
- Art Evolution: There is a definite difference between when Digis started as NumaNumaLand on Gaia Online and now.
- Amazing Technicolor Population: Digis of all subspecies come in an amazing variety of colors, ranging from being based in reality to looking like they've come out of The Matrix.
- Common Place Rare: The item based on an Albino bat is more common than the Black Lacey Mask.
- Everything's Better with Rainbows: The ambrosial items. Also quite a few of the normal items are rainbow as well
- Fantasy Kitchen Sink: Items vary from laptops and living viruses to magic staffs and ghost kittens.
- Impossibly Cool Weapon: The Ambrosial Sceptre's tentative Weapon stats are ludicrous.
- Let's Meet the Meat: Digis are described in the digionary as being partly edible.
- Level Ate: Canonically, the world of Digiland is both Candy Land and that one room in Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory.
- Schizophrenic Difficulty: Some events while challenging are okay, others...not so much.
- Show Within a Show: The Economical Laptop item has the old Digis front page on its screen.
- Under New Management: Tofu stepped down May 2013 and was replaced by Glitch.
- What Could Have Been: Bitties◊ (And the Battle System) are widely regarded as never going to be released, ever.
- The Plague: The 2012 RP event required your group to go searching for a cure for an unknown illness that was killing off Digiland's population.
- Shades of Conflict: In the Winter's Fall RP event, you could be on either side going for two separate goals. The Winter team trying to bring about Eternal Winter for reasons of their own and the Fall Team trying to prevent it.
- Star-Crossed Lovers: The 2013 RP event was based around the Gumdrop Festival, where two nibbles could meet at the top of the mountain only once a year.
- Winter Royal Lady: Maya, from the Winter's Fall RP event.