Adventure, Magic, and Kitties!
Together, the two of them seek to acquire the legacy left by Razin's late father, the sentient mountain fortress of Ravenfell. Once they attain that, Razin can set about to do carry out his Evil Plan!
This webcomic provides examples of:
- Affably Evil: Razin, sometimes Javanshin.
- Affectionate Parody
- Cats Are Mean: Supposedly the reason Razin likes cats so much.
- Color Motif: Razin wears all black.
- Dual Wielding: Razin.
- Functional Magic: Different types of magic have different types of sources, be it gods or nature.
- Genre Savvy: Overlords and Heroes are pretty much occupations.
- Hellish Pupils: Javanshin's eyes are slitted like a cat's, due to his race.
- Hypercompetent Sidekick: Javanshin.
- Kind Hearted Cat Lover: Razin is very much a catlover.
- Left-Justified Fantasy Map
- Medieval European Fantasy
- Momma's Boy: Razin.
- Ominous Opera Cape: Razin's outfit, made by his mother.
- Our Dragons Are Different: Serus.
- Sorcerous Overlord: Magic is Razin's strong point.
- Spoony Bard: Van in Chapter 2.
- Stock Evil Overlord Tactics
- Take Over the World: It's on their to-do list.
- Unfortunate Names: Razin's nickname is Raisin.
- Villain Protagonist: Razin.
- White Hair, Black Heart: Overlord Razin is supposed to be a villain, but he's having trouble living up to his hair color.