"I graduated from High School, and got accepted on this one college scholarship. Now that I've arrived here, there's one thing I've realized.
Not to be confused with Nowhere Island University.
This webcomic provides examples of the following tropes:
- Art Shift
- Bishōnen: James.
- Himeno(?): A real live Japanese Bishonen! In our dorm! With a British accent!
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Of the annoying the author kind.
- Embarrassing Middle Name: John, supposedly.
- Extranormal Institute: Nowhere University.
- Fantasy Kitchen Sink: Could be turing into this.
- Fairytale Motifs: The dorms are all named after Fairytales. The girls live in Rapunzel and the boys in Frog Prince.
- Fiery Redhead: Diedre
- Five-Man Band: The boys in the Frog Prince Dorm.
- High School: What happens before the strip starts.
- Hot Witch: Diedre, after letting her hair down.
- Jedi Mind Trick
- Series Hiatus started December 17 of 2010 and we are still waiting for the end of that stupid school dance and what the heck is going on in the Dorms with Hyde
- Comicbook Time indeed
- Massive Multiplayer Crossover: Every teacher at the university is a literary character. Every teacher.
- Only Sane Man: Most of the characters have gone through this.
- Naïve Newcomer: Alice.
- Teen Genius: Edward III. The Characters page states he's seventeen.
- Terrible Trio: James, Hera, and Ishmael pull this off with their alter-ego's. Guess who's who.
- Wacky College