Agamemnon is the Inarguable Eternal Leader of the glorious and superior Planet 3, where he has instituted his childhood utopian ideal of personal freedom (an oppressive, unchecked governing force known as the Vacuum Consortium). He had also begun to actively pursue his newest hobby, "collecting the universe". Presently, he is in the process of collecting Earth, to which he dispatched himself sometime in the last 3 decades in a scientific process too disgusting to mention.
In spite of his disgust with the Human race, Vacuum has occasionally made friends with certain like minded individuals such as Doctor Steel (who he met at an awkward supervillain mixer party in Burbank, California hosted by Bill Gates).
Videos in this channel contain examples of:
- Academy of Evil: In the web video, Reunion, Doctor Steel calls up Vacuum and invites him to the 10th annual Mad Scientist's reunion: implying that they may have attended some Mad Scientist school together in the past.
- Arch-Enemy: Viral video star Brooke Brodack (aka "The Brodack") is Vacuum's "nemesis."
- Eldritch Abomination: In his video, "Experimentasium", Vacuum tries to frighten a test subject with an image of Cthulhu.
- Fast-Forward Gag: The audio track of Vacuum's videos will frequently speed up, slow down or even reverse; presumably this is Vacuum having difficulty with his human form or with human language.
- Goggles Do Nothing: It's not entirely clear what Vacuum's goggles do, but he is never seen without them.
- Inkblot Test: Vacuum's "Experimentasium" shows test subjects blobs of ink floating in the air above them.
- Mad Scientist Laboratory: Vacuum has a very high-tech "pretty bad-ass" one in The Experimentasium.
- Meaningful Name: "Belvedere" is a model of vacuum.
- Scream Discretion Shot: In the Experimentasium, after Vacuum initiates the "incineration protocol", the screen cuts to Vacuum's logo as screams are heard in the background.
- Sinister Shades: Vacuum always wears black Willy Wonka-style goggles.
- Subliminal Seduction: Often, Vacuum's voice will slow down, speed up or be reversed, and during those times there will be hidden messages thrown in. Also often words will flash on the screen which will often be the opposite of what Vacuum is saying.
- Surrounded by Idiots: Vacuum's mooks are all lovable dimwits. Especially Belvedere.