Agamemnon is the Inarguable Eternal Leader of the glorious and superior Planet 3, where he has instituted his childhood utopian ideal of personal freedom (an oppressive, unchecked governing force known as the Vacuum Consortium). He had also begun to actively pursue his newest hobby, "collecting the universe". Presently, he is in the process of collecting Earth, to which he dispatched himself sometime in the last 3 decades in a scientific process too disgusting to mention.
In spite of his disgust with the Human race, Vacuum has occasionally made friends with certain like minded individuals such as Doctor Steel (who he met at an awkward supervillain mixer party in Burbank, California hosted by Bill Gates).
THE VACUUM CONSORTIUM: SUBMIT WILLINGLY!
Tropes he displays:
- Arch-Enemy: Viral video star Brooke Brodack (aka "The Brodack") is Vacuum's "nemesis."
- Amusing Alien
- Awesome Mc Coolname
- Cameo: In one episode, Vacuum gets a call from Doctor Steel.
- Basement-Dweller: In one episode, Vacuum is temporarily interrupted by someone we can only assume are his parents.
- Character Blog: Vacuum posts semiregular videos on YouTube.
- Dark Is Evil: Vacuum always wears black.
- Eldritch Abomination: In his video, "Experimentasium", Vacuum tries to frighten a test subject with an image of Cthulhu.
- Evil Is Cool: Sup!
- Evil Is Hammy: And how.
- Fast-Forward Gag: The audio track of Vacuum's videos will frequently speed up, slow down or even reverse; presumably this is Vacuum having difficulty with his human form or with human language.
- Inkblot Test: Vacuum's "Experimentasium" shows test subjects blobs of ink floating in the air above them.
- Mad Scientist: Vacuum, Dr. Sophocles.
- Mad Scientist Laboratory: Vacuum has a very high-tech "pretty bad-ass" one in The Experimentasium.
- Meaningful Name: "Belvedere" is a model of vacuum.
- Scream Discretion Shot: In the Experimentasium, after Vacuum initiates the "incineration protocol", the screen cuts to Vacuum's logo as screams are heard in the background.
- Sinister Shades: Vacuum always wears black Willy Wonka-style goggles.
- Steampunk: While not overtly steampunk himself, Vacuum is popular in the steampunk community.
- Subliminal Seduction: Often, Vacuum's voice will slow down, speed up or be reversed, and during those times there will be hidden messages thrown in. Also often words will flash on the screen which will often be the opposite of what Vacuum is saying.
- Supervillain School: in the web video, Reunion, Doctor Steel calls up Vacuum and invites him to the 10th annual Mad Scientist's reunion: implying that they may have attended some Mad Scientist school together in the past.
- Surrounded by Idiots: Vacuum's mooks are all lovable dimwits. Especially Belvedere.
- Take Over the World: Vacuum "collects" worlds.
- Goggles Do Nothing: Not entirely sure what Vacuum's goggles do, but he is never seen without them.
- Verbal Tic: Vacuum apparently has trouble with the flow of time on our planet.
- YouTube: You can find propaganda transmissions from the Vacuum Consortium here.