Indrick Boreale Destroys Kaurava is a Dawn of War: Soulstorm sentence-mixing Youtube Poop, chronicling the many conquests of Indrick Boreale during the Kaurava campaign. He achieves most of these victories by defeating enemies with his terrible voice acting.
This animation provides examples of:
- Abnormal Ammo: Boreale defeats the Eldar by crushing them under tons of cages filled with Eldar.
- Ax-Crazy: Boreale. He kills a bunch of Imperial Guard troops, and attacks a Tau moonbase just because it's there.
- Boldly Coming: After conquering Tyrea, Boreale decides to have sex with Farseer Caerys. Aside from the disgust of his own troops, this also unleashes horrible forces of Slaanesh.
- Brown Note: Many of Boreale's enemies are driven insane by his voice.
- Disproportionate Retribution: Boreale attacked the Tau, as the video puts it, JUST. BECAUSE. THEY. WERE. THERE.
- Eviler Than Thou: Be it Dark Eldar, Necrons, Chaos Space Marines, or Orks, nothing in Kaurava is eviler than Boreale's voice. NOTHING.
- Evil Versus Evil: The citizens of the Imperium regard Boreale versus the Necrons as such.
- FaceHeel Turn: Instead of helping them fight the Orks, Boreale slaughters the Imperial Guard troops, allowing the Orks to run rampant across the Imperium.
- Fate Worse than Death: After Boreale's ass cannon blasts pestilence and decay into the Orks, they insist on dying.
- Fartillery: Warboss Gorgutz is blasted away by Boreale's great ass cannon.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Almost anything could offend Indrick Boreale.
- Mage Killer: Boreale considered it necessary to attack the Dark Eldar because they somehow posed a sufficient threat to his speech powers.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: Boreale manages to defeat the Necrons by using his voice to collapse a cavern on top of them.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero: If Boreale isn't fighting the Imperium or simply being evil, it's this.
- Not-So-Harmless Villain: Farseer Caerys saw Boreale as the only foolish leader in Kaurava, but it would be he who would ultimately destroy her.
- One-Man Army: Boreale descends upon the Chaos Space Marines alone. Not only does he use his speech, he also uses dancing and chanting to drive them insane.
- Villain Protagonist: Indrick Boreale.
- We Have Reserves: Though he defeated the Necrons, he did so by leaving scores of his own troops to be crushed beneath the caverns.