- Eh...never mind. I just realized this theory doesn't work.
- Why not?
- At a guess, I'd say because Emblem Heartless are artificially created, while any living person's Heartless would be a Pureblood.
- Well that too, but my reason was because I'd incorrectly counted the number of Organization members (Roxas excluded, since he isn't one of them when the game starts) who made it to the second game: Axel, Xemnas, Luxord, Xaldin, Demyx, Xigbar, Saix. That's only seven Organization members in KH2 and eight Emblems killed by Roxas in Days. (Again, not counting the one Pete sent to kill him.) In order for this theory to hold true, we would have to accept that the Organization just sent Roxas after an extra Heartless for no particular reason.
- Why not?
- Xemnas: "Ansem", duh.
- Xigbar: Possibly the Infernal Engine?
- Xaldin: Probably a Stalwart Blade type heartless, if not the Antlion or maybe even Kurt Zisa.
- Vexen: Probably the Blizzard Lord.
- Lexaeus: The Groundshaker.
- Zexion: Possibly one of the Stealth Sneaks destroyed near the end of 358/2 days. Or maybe the Illuminator.
- Saïx: The Ruler of the Sky, maybe? Possibly Kurt Zisa.
- Axel: I feel hesitant to say the Volcanic lord. Alternatively, one of the Behemoths.
- How about Trickmaster?
- Demyx: Parasite Cage or maybe the Chill Ripper? Alternatively he could have been one of the mushrooms.
- Luxord: The Phantom. No brainer here - it has powers of time (Just like Luxord) and its weak spot is randomized.
- Marluxia: Possibly the Leechgrave (if he revived earlier) or maybe the Grim Reaper.
- Larxene: The Storm Rider.
- Can't be the Storm Rider; it's explicitly stated to be the Heartless of one of China's guardian dragons.
As mentioned, Roxas/Sora is a special case.
- Possibly confirmed considering that Ariel has been confirmed to be a summon in KHIII, and in that game, she's still a mermaid despite appearing to have been turned into a human in the end credits of KHII. Only time will tell if any In-Universe explanations are given for this.
Proof that Sora would have some trauma:
1. His world was destroyed in front of his eyes.
2. Forced to kill monsters from "the black lagoon" without any experienced adults helping him (consistently). Seriously, why'd Leon and Co. let those three go alone? They had no way of knowing whether they'd get help from others on different worlds.
3. Being forced to kill humans/humanoid people. (Shan-Yu, Organization XIII, Ansem, etc.)
4. Suicide by Keyblade.
5. Literally being mind-***ed by Namine.
6. Having more people come out of him than Octomom. (Roxas, Xion, Namine, etc.)
7. Having to (possibly) assimilate some of Ven's traits as a child might've led to a suppression of his own personality. (This one is more speculation than the others.)
- Yes, I'm talking about THAT scene.You see, Sora, having a fairly large crush on Kairi, always imagined the two of them together, but when he's actually with Kairi, he Cannot Spit It Out. Boys, how many times have you approached the gal of your dreams only to act like a total idiot and either fumble with words, or act completely uninterested? So he does the only thing he can think of without looking stupid; just hug her back.
- Meanwhile with Riku, Sora's letting out all of the worry he's had over Riku being consumed by the Darkness. Wouldn't you be worried if your best friend was turning evil? or had a pretty good chance of being lost to the Darkness forever? Sora's just relieved to see he's okay, and also a little pissed that Riku didn't tell him he was in the first place. He isn't gay, just extremely worried for his friends, which fits with his personality perfectly.
- It is also worth mentioning that despite being separated, Kairi expent that year safe at their homeworld. Riku, in the other hand, was thought to be lost forever, and while Sora knew Riku was back for a while thanks to Mickey, finally meeting with Riku cracked him, because he finally made sure his best friend was alive.
- That and this troper also believed that Di Z never met the real Setzer and made him different than what he actually is, hence why Setzer wasn't like himself at the time.
- Okay, so Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance reveals Nobodies can grow hearts. By defeating Twilight Thorn, Roxas was completing the heart growing inside of him by destroying his last connection to being a Nobody.
- If one looks at his dissappearance and the dissapearance of all the other nobodies (Go on, watch those scenes on youtube, I can wait) it is markedly different than the dissapearances of the other nobodies destroyed. Whereas all the others vanish into darkness, Demyx instead dissappears in a fountain of water. His element is water, so logically,he could have used the fountain to cover his escape. this means that they can bring demyx back without having to some up with a name for his somebody, or a location to meet him in.
We know that you have to be strong enough to pass on a keyblade, you don't neccessarily have to be a master (Terra and Riku) and it doesn't have to be intentional (Aqua and Kairi). That way, when Ven leaves Sora, Sora will still have a keyblade. Other evidence is the glow that it emitted when Riku touches the keyblade Sora is holding. The keyblade that should have been Riku's.