TagPro by LuckySpammer is a multiplayer Web Game about balls playing capture the flag. It's a pretty simple game of capture the flag, but actually has a surprising amount of skill involved in managing the momentum of your rolling ball, or knowing how to effectively use the power ups and stage hazards around the map. You can only pop enemy players when they're holding your flag, or when you have the titular Tag-Pro power up.
Many official leagues also play TagPro and often do so with incomparable skill.
Tag-Pro contains examples of:
- Action Bomb: The Rolling Bomb allows you to explode after being touched by an enemy. This also allows you to live once when being popped!
- Bullying a Dragon: Using powerups or bombs to piss off an experienced player can lead to him mercilessly juking you without any leniency.
- Butt-Monkey: Players who still accidentally launch themselves into spikes or hindering their flag carrier. Also somewhat applies to players who are bad at controlling.
- Chekhov's Gunman: New players that get more and more experienced later on, but early on are usually Too Dumb to Live.
- A Child Shall Lead Them: Often, a newbie may perform a Beginner's Luck boost snipe.
- Easter Egg: Once in every 1000 games, instead of a regular match, you will play a zombie like gamemode where you can pop the enemies without the need for Tag-Pro or for them to have a flag.
- Emergency Weapon: You can knock an opponent into a desired position if either 1. They're AFK of extremely incompetent in handling. 2. You team up with someone else to push him/her.
- Even Evil Has Standards: You can't troll your team without being good at it or being too honorable.
- Gravity Screw: The Gravity Well was added to the main game after being used as a joke on April Fools 2014. It pulls balls towards it, and pops them when they touch the gravity well, like spikes.
- MacGuffin: The flag.
- Multi-Directional Barrage: Bombs can launch more than one enemy into their deaths.
- Nitro Boost: Grip, or Juke Juice is this, with the added ability of being able to control your ball most efficiently.
- Power Ups: There are 3 different power ups that appear at various places on the map, that can give you a bomb shield, increased traction, or the ability to pop other players.
- Quad Damage: Tag-Pro gives you this ability, allowing you to pop the enemy without them carrying the flag.
- Rocket Jump: You can use bombs to your advantage by using them to blast yourself across the map. Of course, you can also use them to blast opponents elsewhere.
- Spikes of Doom: Spikes are everywhere. In some maps, you can explode bombs using a switch to blast opponents into spikes!
- There Is No Kill Like Overkill: The Tagpro powerup in the spawning zone.
- Holiday Mode: LuckySpammer has an habit of doing this for special holidays.
- Weak, but Skilled: When a newbie somehow pulls off all 3 captures with boosts or catches the Unskilled, but Strong pro player off guard with a Rocket Jump.