- ESCAPE or HUNT
Four unlucky souls have found themselves in the woods late at night after their car breaks down. And in these woods lurks a vicious creature that will eat them alive if it catches them. The humans have two options: they can either try and fix their car so they can get out of the monster's territory, or they can unlock the armory to get their hands on some guns they can use to take the creature down.
They have to be careful though, because as vicious as this creature is, it has poor eyesight. To compensate, it tracks its prey by sound, so the humans will need to be as quiet as possible.
The game was released on October 16th, 2020.
In Silence contains examples of:
- Always Night: The woods are shrouded in perpetual night.
- Asymmetric Multiplayer: Four people play humans trying to fix their car or kill the monster, and one person plays the monsters who's trying to hunt and kill them.
- Don't Go in the Woods: In this case, because a monster is lurking in them.
- Eldritch Abomination: The creature is a grey-skinned monster with bladed arms, and a mouth so massive it looks like it doesn't have a jaw or front of its torso (not helped by the way that its tongue hangs out, and the lower teeth looks like exposed ribs).
- P.O.V. Cam: All the players have this view.