Ghoul Grind: Night Of The Necromancer is a Homebrew Video Game by Woogworx.
October 29th, 199X, Vladimir Dracovich is walking through the graveyard of South Crypton to meet his friends Nox Francisca and Veronica Mimieux at their hang out, "The Spot". Somehow, he becomes possessed and, with his newfound necromancy powers, raises an army of the undead.
Nox and Veronica, meanwhile, are sitting in The Spot waiting for Vlad to arrive. While they wait, they're attacked by a monster that Nox quickly dispatches. Realizing that the dead have risen, Nox and Veronica head to the cemetery to find the source of the necromancy. Thus begins the longest night of their lives.
Ghoul Grind: Night Of The Necromancer contains examples of:
- The '90s: The game is set on October 29th, 199X.
- Death Throws: Interestingly, it's the enemies who leap off of the screen when defeated.
- Dem Bones: One of the enemy types faces in the game are living skeletons.
- Double Jump: Press the jump button in mid-air to make Nox and Veronica do this.
- One-Hit-Point Wonder: All it takes is one hit to do in Nox and Veronica.
- Switch-Out Move: Press left on the D-Pad (assuming you're playing on the NES) to play as Veronica, and press left on the d-pad to play as Nox.
- Tears of Blood: The zombies in the game have blood coming from their eye sockets.