Anubis and the Buried Bone is a game which is set to be released in 2017, but demos exist for you to play now. The game is set in Ancient Eygptian times, with you playing as Anubis. The game's style is similar to that of an MSX gamenote . There currently are two versions, a Safe For Work version, and a Not Safe for Work version, with... interesting scenes added. Please list tropes only from the SFW version.
Tropes relating to Anubis and the Buried Bonenote
- Funny Animal: You play as one, along with various other characters being this.
- Going Through the Motions: Anubis' emote in the game changes depending on what's happening. (Holding his breath underwater, being really hurt on low health)
- Guide Dang It!: How you find the items in the first place can be a challenge.
- Nintendo Hard: Between your attack being short ranged, having low health (unless you find items that extend it), enemies hurting, and your weapon not hurting much, this game is really hard.
- Retraux: The game is styled similarly to an MSX game, such as The Treasure of Usas.