Usagi is, first off, not named after a certain blonde crybaby.
Now that that's out of the way...
Usagi is 14 years old, a theater/anime/manga/book/music nerd, and...not really that interesting. orz But she tries.
TV Tropes has introduced this troper to...
And many others that she's too tired to think of right now. >:U
So far, she has contributed quite a bit to...
This Troper shows examples of (Not alphabetized, sorry.):
- Occidental Otaku
- Cat Girl, if only in her imagination.
- Creepy Child, kind of. Sometimes.
- Shrinking Violet
- The Mad Hatter
- Gratuitous Japanese
- Cosplay Otaku Girl
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette
- Nightmare Fetishist
- Yaoi Fangirl
- A very mild case of Ill Girl, in the way that this troper is nauseous about 80% of the time. And frequently gets headaches. FFFFFFUUUUUUUU
- The Wonka
- Shrinking Violet (Yes, it HAS to be in twice.)
- Speech Impediment (She's c-cursed with an absole-- Ohman um...abso-abso-absolutely ridiculous stutter.)
- Verbal Tic (Lots of cutesy animu noises. Ehe~ ^^;;)