It's not Doctor Neo Raptor, it's Doctor Neoraptor. I'm not a velociraptor cosplaying as any Neo. Nor am I a new bird of prey.
Hello. I'm a nerd from a mostly harmless little blue planet in the Orion Arm of the Milky Way galaxy, contained within the Virgo Supercluster. We have good anime, books, movies, and video games on this planet.
- Animal Motifs: Cats.
- Asexuality: And I'm proud of it.
- Bookworm: Anime and gaming are fun, reading is better.
- Berserk Button: Do not touch my books without my permission. EVER.
- Cloudcuckoolander: I'm generally known for being weird, once pretending to be my own Evil Twin for months on end. Also, my introduction at the top of the page.
- Crazy Awesome: The inside of my mind. If you like rockets, science, Nikola Tesla, Stuff Blowing Up, Batman, rainbow lasers, zany schemes, anime, and ridiculous plots, you'd love my mind.
- Deadpan Snarker: I never miss a chance to snark at something.
- Genre Savvy: When you read for almost your entire life, one tends to pick up on tropes and cliches.
- The Loonie: When I play tabletop games, I'm this coupled with Crazy Awesome. Unless I'm the Game Master.
- Mr. Imagination: Compared to my unemotional boy demeanour, my mind, being in perpetual overdrive, is a fun place to be, where I come up with fictional plots that can be adapted into one big Long Runner.
- Morally Ambiguous Doctorate: Subverted, I'm not even a doctor.
- Not Good with People/No Social Skills: I'd rather sit somewhere quiet, reading, than go interact with people.
- Proud to Be a Geek: I'm annoyed at not being geeky enough.
- Sesequipedalian Loquaciousness: Picked it up from reading.
- Smart People Play Chess: Subverted, I'm mediocre at it.
- Sweet Tooth: I love chocolate and sugary foods.
- Troll: Coupled with Deadpan Snarker.