Samuel T Weston is a screenwriter and director. He grew up all around the state of Minnesota and is now based in Duluth.
Sam describes himself as a fantasy writer turned filmmaker, and it shows — or at least, it will. He's made a handful of short films and he's building a fantasy film studio. He also wrote and directed Gleahan and the Knaves of Industry.
You can now post your hate on Sam's Troper Wall.
Tropes that apply to Sam or appear in Sam's work include:
- Awesome Music: One goal of his, as seen in Gleahan and the Knaves of Industry.
- Entry Pimp: Because who else is gonna make trope pages for his own movies?
- High Fantasy: His genre of choice.
- Innocently Insensitive: He's Autistic. Holes will be dug.
- One of Us: Is a troper, as evidenced by this page being in the Tropers namespace.
Projects you can blame Sam for:
- Gleahan and the Knaves of Industry (2018)
- How Sports Feel to People Who Don't Like Sports (2017)
- Oracle (2016)
- Jedi Coworker (2016)
- Translating Minnesota Nice (2016)
TV Tropes-related Bragging RightsHere's a list of pages and threads Sam started.
- Cleaned up, revamped, and expanded UsefulNotes.Minnesota based on YKTTW discussion page after it was prematurely launched.
- Entry-pimped Dungeon Life Quest at the writer's request.
- Created Gleahan and the Knaves of Industry.
- Moved the "Freddie Wong" page to Rocket Jump.
- Created the page for Becoming YouTube.
- Started the Free Idea Dumping Ground.
- YKTTW'd and Launched the Unfolding Plan Montage trope.
- Created the page for Worst Muse.
- Created the page for Fictosophy (also an Entry Pimp because he created Fictosophy itself).
- YKTTW'd, fought for, and launched the Solar Punk trope.
- Made a friggin' movie and launched its trope page: Gleahan and the Knaves of Industry