Hello, everybody, this is my page! I'm going to use it as a bit of a sandbox, hope nobody minds.
Works Agent333 is a fan of: (To be formatted later)
Agent333 plays Role-Playing Games, here are some of his characters:
Game: Changeling The Lost
Fitch is a Darkling of the Winter Court. He acts as an information gatherer for the court and his motley. He's a shy, easily overlooked teenager who constantly seeks approval from others.
- Actual Pacifist: Fitch has no offensive combat ability. He can dodge and hide well, but he cannot (and will not) damage his opponents.
- Angst: He's both a teenager and a Changeling. Comes with the territory.
- Bad Dreams: Sometimes. Again, kinda comes with the Changeling territory.
- Character Alignment: Chaotic Good. He doesn't give a crap about the law, but he genuinely likes helping people.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Fitch is a phenomenal example of this trope. Very dark, not at all evil.
- Green-Eyed Monster: Fitch wishes he could have a normal family and a normal life. Not that he does a whole lot to try to achieve that desire...
- Grew a Spine: When he finally got fed up with Mike's crap.
- Killed Off for Real
- Love Triangle: With Odette and Mike.
- Sympathetic Criminal: Fitch is not on speaking terms with Breaking and Entering or privacy laws, and he's not above picking someone's pocket to take a look at their ID. However, he loves feeding the homeless and tries to make the world a less violent place.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Muffins. Specifically, blueberry muffins.
- Undying Loyalty: To Odette.
Game: Fantasy Craft
Setting: Over a hundred years after the events of Diablo III
Joseph was a simple farmboy living on the edges of civilization when circumstances beyond his control thrust him into a conflict where the fate of the world hangs in the balance. He soon discovers he has a supernatural heritage giving him abilities beyond normal men. Sound familiar?
- The Hero: Purposefully built to fit the trope.
- Messianic Archetype
- Heroes Prefer Swords
- The Protagonist: Though he shares the spotlight with the rest of the player characters.
- Heavenly Blue: His color scheme, once he develops one, is a mix of blue, silver, and gold.
- Jumped at the Call: When cultists attack his home town, he immediately jumps in to defend his fellow citizens, then moves on from adventure to adventure never looking back.
- The Call Knows Where You Live: Again, cultists attacked his home town.
- Doomed Hometown: Did I mention cultists? Also there were goatmen too.
- Heroic Lineage: His maternal great-great-grandfather was the Archangel Tyrael.
- Nephewism: His mother died in childbirth, his father disappeared in action when he was very young. Raised by his aunt and uncle.
- Happily Married: He started out the campaign as a bit of a flirt, but quickly met the woman he eventually married. They are now expecting a child, who may or may not be The Chosen One, but is most definitely plot significant in some way. His wife, Cassandra, (a Personal Lieutenant in the game) exhibits the following tropes:
- Divine Parentage: Her mother was the Archangel Auriel.
- Healing Hands
- Heavenly Blue: Shares a color scheme with her husband.
- Action Girl: Puts on full plate, grabs her sword and shield, and wades into combat with the rest of the team. Has been given more of a support role since she became pregnant, but fully expects to be back on the front line after the child is born.