- Cross-Dressing Voices:
- Mana voices Sora, Shuzo, Futoshi, Young Yuya and Yuma.
- Azzy voices Himika.
- wraith10 voices Mieru.
- Panda voices Reira and an Obelisk Force soldier in Episode 15.
- He Also Did:
- Besides this series, YugiohKetchup also created an entry for Team Four Star's #TIBA 2016 competition, a Kamen Rider Gaim Abridged Oneshot.
- Mana voices Poppy Pipopapo/Asuna Karino in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid: The Abridged Series, which exists in a Shared Universe with the aforementioned Gaim Abridged Oneshot. Azzy reprised his role as Kouta in an episode of that series, and later played Ren Amagasaki as well.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: Due to the original videos being taken down, the only way to watch the series is through Reaction Videos.
- Milestone Celebration: In the 10th episode, there are a special opening that featured some scenes from the Synchro Arc and Journey through the Decade
- The Other Darrin: Just for one episode (Episode 9). Since Cipher/TJHerriot (Reiji and Nico Smiley's VA) was not around to record for that episode, wraith10 and Tyrest voiced Nico and Reiji respectively.
- Role Reprise:
- Screwed by the Network: As of Jan 2017, the channel was taken down 2 times on Youtube. Nothing new right? They even lost their channel on Dailymotion. Uploading the episodes is going to be so much harder. It finally ended with the series' cancellation around early 2020.
- Talking to Himself: Happens often. Special mention to Mana, who voices at least ten characters.
- Throw It In!: According to the commentaries, some of the lines that are ad-libbed by the voice actors when they were recording their lines.
- What Could Have Been: The extra materials are full of these.
- Azzy mentions that the opening disclaimer would be different every episode in second episode commentary.
- Azzy and Mana mentioned that they have the other lines for the "I'M FAIRLY PASSIBLE" scene of Episode 1 that references to both the original and the abridged series of Yu-Gi-Oh! but decided against it.
- In fourth episode commentary, Mana mentions that they could have added a line for Astral in his cameo with Yuma but Tyrest was not available to record a line.
- Tyrest (VA for Michio and Shingo) says that Michio's accent was supposed to be more like Mario's but he softened it because he wanted a more appropriate voice for him in the Cast Q&A.
- Azzy mentions in the commentary of Episode 7 that Shun would have a completely different characterization. It changed when Shun's VA did some random screams in their first recording session and Azzy decided to add his screams to the series.
- Atra Voce (who voiced Kyuando Eita) was going to voice Jean-Michel Roger but was not able to due to some conflicts. Roger is now voiced by CoffinJockey.
- The commentary of a reaction video of episode 21 has Azzy state that he did approach BlazingAzureCrow to voice Yusei, but he declined.
Trivia / Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V The Abridged Series