- Actor Allusion: Near the end of "Death of Hope", Megatron refers to Omega Supreme as an "Obsolete hulk". Both Megatron and Omega are voiced by Fred Tatasciore, who has voiced The Incredible Hulk multiple times.
- I Knew It!: Transformers: Prime is set in the same universe as "WfC'' and during Ratchet's recap of the events during "One Shall Rise, Part 3" confirms that the being listed only as "Core" in the credits was indeed Primus.
- Old Shame: Corey Burton, who voiced Shockwave (Steve Blum does it in the game proper) in the DLC commercial for the game, said that the gag nature and rushed performance seemed Out of Character and that he felt he barely sounded like Shockwave at all.
- Playing Against Type:
- What Could Have Been: Though he misremembered it as an offer for the movie, in an interview with Jon Bailey (yes, that one), Victor Caroli was considered to reprise his role from The Transformers as the narrator, but they didn't offer him enough money.
- The class system was borrowed from a failed D20 based Transformers Game later published under the name Mechamoprhs.
Trivia / Transformers: War for Cybertron