- This ad for the Gamestop preorder bonus.
- Complete with massively hilarious callbacks to G1, even looking past the song:Shockwave: "When your hit percentage exceeds mine, you may choose the soundtrack."
- Complete with massively hilarious callbacks to G1, even looking past the song:
- A blink-and-you-miss moment: After Air Raid rescues Optimus and his team from the firing squad, he's seen fiddling with a control panel to release their bonds. When it doesn't cooperate, Air Raid angrily punches the machine. When that doesn't work, he just shoots it.
- Much of the back and forth banter between the characters, like this exchange between Starscream and Skywarp in the second Decepticon level.Starscream: The Autobots must have booby trapped this room! Fools!Skywarp: Wait, are you calling us fools or the Autobots fools? 'Cause I'm not getting the sense that you respect me.Starscream: Silence! Fool.Skywarp: That's exactly what I'm talking about!
Starscream: Unbelievable! These Autobots are dumber than Skywarp!Skywarp: 'Dumber than Skywarp'? I'll show you dumb, Starscream!Starscream: You always do.
- There's also this exchange earlier in the level:
Skywarp: "At least I'm not ugly."Thundercracker: "Ugly? You and I look the same!"
- Thundercracker gets some in too:
- Breakdown's got a good amount of these, made all the more hilarious by Crispin Freeman's voice acting.Breakdown: Take cover!
Megatron: Steady yourself, coward! I marked this area for Dark Energon bombers.
Breakdown: ARE YOU INSANE?!? I mean... yes, brillllliant, Megatron!
Megatron: Into the tunnels, Decepticons. And try not to get crushed by the trains.Breakdown: You're joking... right?Megatron: (in a voice that's just dripping with sarcasm) Yes, Breakdown. I am famous for my sparkling sense of humor. NOW GET MOVING. BEFORE I DISMANTLE YOU MYSELF!
- Ironically, Megatron of all people genuinely does have a sense of humor:
Megatron: (sarcastically) Yes, Breakdown, your constant whining saw us through.
- After narrowly escaping with their lives:
Breakdown: Hey Soundwave, you wanna race?Soundwave: Negative.
- While speeding down a tunnel in Chapter IV:
- After beating Starscream in Chapter VIBumblebee: Run, you yellow-plated coward!
- This conversation in Chapter IV:Megatron: It appears we have lost that dull-witted brute, Omega Supreme. Not that he stood a chance against my intellect.(Cue Omega Supreme floating into view)Breakdown: Uh, Megatron?Megatron: What? (finally sees Omega Supreme) WHAT?!
- Optimus seems to enjoy smashing up the bad guys a little too much.Bumblebee: It's that bad?Optimus: Bumblebee, we're locked inside an enemy prison, surrounded by countless Decepticons bent on our destruction.Bumblebee: So it's bad.Optimus: It's purely a matter of perspective.
- This wonderful exchange between Ironhide and Warpath during a later chapter of the game.Warpath: Ironhide, I'm beginning to think you're jealous of my fine aim!Ironhide: I can't be jealous of something you don't have.
Funny / Transformers: War for Cybertron