- Author Existence Failure: Quorthon: 1966 - 2004
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: The video for One Rode to Asa Bay wasn't given an official home release until 2006.
- The Pete Best: Bathory was actually started by Quorthorn, Jonas Åkerlund and Frederick Melander, but you'd have a hard time finding anyone who'd actually mention the latter two when talking about the band. Interestingly enough though, Jonas went on to be a succesful music video director, making videos for pretty much every popular artist you can name. This has even landed him three Grammys as well as many other awards and he's recently even directing a black metal film based on the Norwegian Black Metal scene.
- Reclusive Artist: Quorthon was surprisingly enough a private person and was one of the reason's Bathory garnered some mystic, due to the fact there was no promo photos of him until Blood Fire Death. Heck when it comes to his family, it is known Stig Börje Forsberg, the founder of Black Mark Production to be his father and his sister was Jennie Tebler, a fact not known until 2006 nonetheless, two years after his death.
- What Could Have Been: Nordland saga was to be comprised of four albums. Unfortunately, Quorthon only lived long enough to finish first two parts.
- Quorton had intended Bathory to end after Twilight of the Gods so the project wouldn't be a Franchise Zombie. It obviously didn't work.
Trivia / Bathory