At Howard's bachelor party, a drunken Raj reveals a little too much about Howard's past sexual encounters, causing Bernadette to reconsider marrying him after she finds all the toasts on YouTube.
- Call-Back: Raj's drunken speech included Howard's incest relationship with his (second) cousin back in The Adhesive Duck Deficiency, and his relations with a Las Vegas hooker back in The Vegas Renormalization.
- Can't Hold His Liquor: Once again, Sheldon get's very drunk from the alcohol he consumed. Although this time it was due to drinking willingly instead of using it unwillingly and drinking for stress relief.
- Character Development: To show how much Howard has changed since the beginning of the series, he shows up to Bernadette's apartment, admitting that he hated who he was before meeting her and that Bernadette really changed him.
- Easily Forgiven: Played with. While Bernadette is still mad at Howard for not telling her about his past relationships and his old creepy personality, she forgives him enough not to end the wedding.
- Gosh Darn It to Heck!: Sheldon is willing to partake in the traditional bachelor party customs, including "tobacco, swear-words and, yes, alcohol." Then he takes a sip of whisky.Sheldon: Jeepers, that's yucky!
Leonard: Whoa! It's a little early to start dropping J-bombs, don't you think?
- Instant Humiliation: Just Add YouTube!: Will Wheaton shoots video of Raj's drunken toast and posts it, which is how Bernadette finds out about Howard's former relationships.
- Karma Houdini: Wil Wheaton doesn't get any repercussions from uploading Raj's drunken speech onto Youtube.
- Never My Fault: In Penny's eyes, she isn't to blame for not telling Bernadette about Howard's past as she never thought the relationship would go past meeting his mother. Obviously Bernadette does not take that well.
- O.O.C. Is Serious Business: During the beginning of the episode, Howard - who was billed as "The King of Strippers" by Raj - didn't want any strippers at his stag party.
- Perpetual Poverty: Stuart was trying to sell his watch at the stag party, and even stole Kripke's tip to Raj.
- Revenge by Proxy: After Bernadette learned that Howard had incest with his cousin (among other women), Amy later suggested for her to get back at him with her own cousin.
- That Man Is Dead: Howard tells Penny to tell Bernadette that the womanizing creep he used to be is gone, because she made him want to be a better person.Howard: Tell her I'm really sorry. And if she doesn't want to marry me, I get it. But what I really want her to know is the guy that she is really disgusted by is the guy that I'm disgusted by, too. But, that guy doesn't exist anymore; he's gone. And the reason is because of her. So, if this relationship is over, let her know that she made me a better man, and tell her thank you.