Leonard, Howard, and Raj watch the meteor shower. Meanwhile, Sheldon's night alone is interrupted when Penny slips in the shower and dislocates her shoulder.
- Accidental Pervert: Sheldon, who ends up grabbing Penny's breasts when helping her put her clothes on with his eyes closed.
- Brick Joke: A twofer: Raj makes fun of Howard's accent and his big revelation.
- Brief Accent Imitation: Raj makes fun of Leonard's American accent.
- Camping Episode: Leonard, Howard and Raj camp out in the desert to observe the Leonid meteor shower.
- Damsel in Distress: Sheldon refers to Penny as this.
- Embarrassing Tattoo: Sheldon asks Penny why she has the Chinese character for "soup" tattooed on her buttock.
- Incest Is Relative: Howard reveals he lost his virginity to his cousin.Howard: It was my second cousin.
Raj: Who cares? You still slept with her.
- Intoxication Ensues: Yhe guys, after eating the cookies. Also Penny's on painkillers.
- Missing the Good Stuff: Leonard, Howard and Raj are so stoned they completely miss the meteor shower.
- Modesty Towel: Penny miraculously has one on after having fallen down in the shower and gotten a dislocated shoulder. She couldn't get up or turn off the water without Sheldon's assistance, but somehow she was able to wrap a towel around herself before he arrived. This is a network show, after all.
- Out-of-Character Moment: When Sheldon tries to comfort Penny. It's very disturbing.
- Personality Swap: When Sheldon has to take care of Penny (usually she mothers him), including pestering him to sing "Soft Kitty" to her.
- Puppy-Dog Eyes: Penny uses hers to get Sheldon to sing to her.
- Thanks for the Mammary: When Sheldon is helping Penny get dressed while keeping his eyes closed. Currently provides the page quote.Penny: Okay, now you're gonna help me get my arm into the sleeve.
Penny: is that my arm?
Sheldon: it doesn't feel like an arm.
Penny: Then maybe you should let it go.
- Toplessness from the Back: Penny, while Sheldon is helping her get dressed.