Amethyst explains how she and other gems were made with some assistance from Garnet (and an interruption by Pearl).
- Artistic License: In-universe, Garnet points out that real gem ships don't look like Amethyst's crude drawing, but Amethyst is apathetic.Amethyst: Eh, it's for the internet, who cares?
- The Atoner: Pearl stresses how the Crystal Gems regret any involvement they had in Gem production on Earth, and that they've counteracted as much of the damage as they can.
- Born as an Adult: Steven asks if the Gems were ever babies, but Amethyst says they "pop out all big and strong".
- Cuteness Proximity: Steven gets one with his Imagine Spot of the baby Crystal Gems! Aw...
- Dunce Cap: Steven gets one right at the very end, for continuing to ask if the gems were babies.
- Gaia's Lament: Apparently the process that makes sure Gems are Born as an Adult and don't end up as "weak babies", as Amethyst put it, is what causes this, with Amethyst saying that they suck up all the "good stuff", with the drawing showing how the plants around the injector withered and died. Pearl also mentions how damaging the process was to the Earth, scarring it, and how the Crystal Gems have tried to counteract the damage.
- Imagine Spot: Steven has one of the Crystal Gems as babies.
- Terrible Artist: Amethyst makes very basic scribbles of the gem spaceships, though she apparently didn't put much effort into trying.
- The Talk: Amethyst briefly pretends that Gems reproduce just like humans as a prank.
- Troll: Amethyst fakes out the audience into sounding like she's giving The Talk to them.
- Unreliable Expositor: As mentioned above, and by Garnet in the short itself, Amethyst's drawings aren't very accurate, though she apparently only barely put any effort in.