Ike goes on a mission to save the Canadian Princess after she is kidnapped by an unknown assailant. Meanwhile, without Ike present for Mr. Mackey's play, Kyle takes over and has to deal with Mackey's anal standards.
Royal Pudding contains examples of:
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: Scott is much taller, apparently as a result of radiation poisoning he contracted in Ottawa.
- The Bus Came Back: For Scott the Dick and Ugly Bob
- Drama Queen: Mr. Mackey very much so, he expected the kindergartners to make no mistakes whatsoever and even if they make one unnoticeable mistake, he still found something wrong with it.
- Even Evil Has Standards: To Scott, kidnapping the princess is something he would never do because of his patriotism towards Canada.
- Fantastic Racism: Scott is extremely prejudiced against the Inuit.Ugly Bob: Don't worry. If there's one thing Eskimos are good at, it's finding things.Scott: Eskimos are good for nothing! I paid one to give me a blowjob once. All she did was rub her nose against my penis for forty five seconds and ask me to pay her!
- Informed Flaw: Played with, Ugly Bob can turn people to stone with his ugliness, yet he points out in America everyone just thinks he looks Canadian
- Karma Houdini: Mr. Mackey receives no retribution for his abusive treatment of the kids
- Refuge in Audacity: The families seemed relatively nonchalant about Mr. Mackey's blatant harassment of the kindergartners (and Kyle)
- Shout-Out: Do those mushroom people look familiar?
- Took a Level in Jerkass: Mr. Mackey.