- Artistic License – Biology: Garrison's evolution lesson, holy cow.Ms. Garrison: Now I, for one, think evolution is a bunch of BULL CRAP. But I've been told I have to teach it anyway. It was thought up by Charles Darwin and it goes something like this: In the beginning we were all fish. Okay? Swimming around in the water. And then one day a couple of fish had a retard baby, and the retard baby was different, so it got to live. So Retard Fish goes on to make more retard babies, and then one day, a retard baby fish crawled out of the ocean with its mutant fish hands... and it had butt sex with a squirrel or something and made this...retard frog squirrel, and then that had a retard baby which was a... monkey fish-frog... And then this monkey fish-frog had butt sex with that monkey, and... that monkey had a mutant retard baby that screwed another monkey and... that made you! So there you go! You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having butt sex with a fish-squirrel! Congratulations!
- Fan Disservice: Not only do we get to see sex scenes between Ms. Garrison and Richard Dawkins, but there's even a full uncensored shot of Garrison's saggy breasts.
- Flat-Earth Atheist: Atheism still exists, even after God showed himself to the world in "Are You There God, It's Me Jesus?"
- Human Popsicle: Cartman tries to freeze himself for three weeks, and ends up frozen for over 500 years.
- Negative Continuity: Garrison saw the Sea People evolve into an intelligent society in "The Simpsons Already Did It", so how is s/he a creationist now?
- Reality Ensues: Cartman ends up freezing himself so he wouldn't have to wait three weeks for the Wii, and ending up being frozen for hundreds of years. When he's thawed out in the future, he takes one from an old museum, only to find that the old VHS output no longer exists since the technology would have changed after five centuries.
- The War Has Just Begun: "So it begins."
Recap / South Park S 10 E 12 Go God Go