Airdate: October 25, 2006
"Hell on Earth 2006" contains examples of:
- Absentee Actor: Kenny doesn't appear.
- Ain't Too Proud to Beg: Butters certainly isn't when being held at gunpoint by Biggie Smalls.Butters: Please don't ice me, homie!
- Continuity Nod:
- One of the party guests is dressed as Chef, who died in the same season.
- Turd Sandwich and Sexual Harassment Panda are party guests as well.
- Crazy-Prepared: The church had planned to shut down Satan's party by issuing a complaint to the Fire Marshal about the number of people there. One phone call later:Cardinal Mahoney: The Fire Marshal is at the party! Satan invited him!
Priest: Satan's trickery knows no bounds!
- Fate Worse than Death: Butters considers getting shot by Biggie Smalls a better alternative to getting grounded by his parents.
- Heel Realization: Satan realizes what a jerk he's been. He sincerely apologizes and opens his party up to everyone.
- Hope Spot: Some of the people at Satan's party are about to summon Biggie Smalls, but they chicken out at the last second.
- It's All About Me: Satan has this moment when an Acura cake is delivered to his party instead of a Ferrari cake. He says the exact wording of this trope as he explodes over the cake being the wrong car.
- Mirror Monster: Biggie Smalls gets summoned into the room when Butters says his name three times while looking in the mirror. Then it happens again with the other boys and then Randy, each time pissing him off more and more since he's trying to make it to Satan's party until Butters finally resolves the situation as described below.
- N-Word Privileges: Subverted, as Butters uses the word while he's repeating what Biggie Smalls says. Smalls looks at him in a disapproving manner, but doesn't necessarily call him out on it.
- Shout-Out: Several of the party guests' costumes (i.e. SpongeBob SquarePants, Captain America, etc.).
- The Three Murderers scenes are a take-off on The Three Stooges.
- Take That!:Satan: Oh God, what's happened to me? I've never been this terrible before. By trying to have a party like those spoiled rich teenage girls on MTV, I've become like one of them.
Zazul: Satan, don't be so hard on yourself. You're not as bad as they are.
- Throw the Dog a Bone: Butters ensures that Biggie Smalls gets to the party in time by borrowing a pocket mirror from a passing woman. Biggie thanks him and invites him in as his guest. Butters figures he'll be grounded tomorrow regardless so he might as well enjoy himself tonight.
- Too Soon: Satan gets a complaint that someone's in the party wearing a Steve Irwin costume, complete with a stingray stuck to his chest, which Satan considers insensitive and wants to throw him out for it. Turns out it's actually Steve Irwin, but since he's not actually wearing a costume, Satan thinks that's also grounds to throw him out of the party.
- Unexpectedly Real Magic: A running joke throughout the episode is various characters being dared into summoning Biggie Smalls in a Bloody Mary-type ritual. Most end up chickening out and defending their actions by saying it's not real, only to try later when they're alone and succeed in summoning Biggie.
- [Verb] This!: "Cool this, sucker!"
- Yank the Dog's Chain: Biggie Smalls's attempt to go to the party are repeatedly ruined. First by Butters, but just as they get on a plane to fly out, the other boys summon Biggie. And just as the boys get him to the airport and a boarding plane, Randy summons him.