Benson treats his workers to lunch at a prestigious sandwich shop, and Mordecai and Rigby find themselves in over their head when they order the number 46 (a very long party sub) and are forced to eat it or else be fired. While the duo eat it, they think back to other eating challenges they've done (which, strangely, doesn't include the omelet challenge from "Eggscellent").
- Aesop Amnesia: As they eat the sandwich Mordecai and Rigby remind each other about other times they have done massive food challenges, as wells as how badly it has ended each time, including ending up in the hospital, and losing their TV and video games.
- Bottle Episode: The episode only has the main characters in one setting (the basketball court), with the focus on Mordecai and Rigby remembering past events.
- Clip Show: Spoofed. The episode plays out like a clip show, however the material is either flashbacks of their youth or, in the case of the last story, a fantasy that they had to make up on the spot.
- Kick the Son of a Bitch: Not only does Benson make Mordecai and Rigby eat every last bite of the sandwich in a short amount of time, he then makes them run laps on the basketball court everyone fixed while they ate.
- Laser-Guided Karma: Mordecai and Rigby abuse Benson's generosity by ordering a very, very, large and expensive party sub as a prank. Benson then forces them to eat the whole thing in one sitting.
- Mega Meal Challenge: As well as having to eat the whole party sub, Mordecai and Rigby remember other food challenges they've done in the past (none of which ended well).
- Moving the Goalposts: Benson makes Mordecai and Rigby eat the entire party sub by the end of the day or they're fired. The two of them barely manage to finish in time and Benson then tells for them to break in the new basketball court everyone else worked on while they ate the sub by running laps on it or they're fired.
- Noodle Incident: Benson has a broken leg, and it's implied it's because of the old basketball court.
- Shout-Out: The episode could be taken as one of Community's episode Paradigms of Human Memory which has the same format.
- Taking Advantage of Generosity: Benson says he'll buy the employees sandwich they want. So Mordecai and Rigby ask for a very expensive party sub, which naturally infuriates Benson.
- Yank the Dog's Chain: After Mordecai and Rigby finish the sandwich and get themselves sick, Benson states that they deserve a reward, only for him to punish them for leaving the days work to everyone else by making them run 50 laps around the new basketball court or be fired.