Milo, Zack and Melissa's parents come to meet their teachers during Back to School Night. The adults are missing their childhood, while the kids are wondering what it's like to grow up and have the perks that come with it. Murphy's law and Dakota's stolen time tech collide so that all the adults, including Dakota, are reverted to toddlers. Milo, Zack and Melissa have to keep their parents and teachers together and safe from danger while Cavendish attempts to fix the stolen gun and turn everyone back to normal.
- Adult Fear:
- Zack declares that he is never having kids after having to chase after his parents for hours.
- The toddlers that were adults get into a number of dangerous situations.
- Baby Morph Episode: Several adults get turned into kids due to Dakota's use of stolen tech, including Dakota himself.
- Badly Battered Babysitter: Taken Up to Eleven when Milo and his friends, as well as Cavendish, have to watch all of the toddlers.
- Book-Ends: Martin Murphy's first line in the episode is about him wondering if Mr. Drako is a vampire. The episode's last line is Martin saying Mr. Drako is definitely a vampire.
- Butt-Monkey: Cavendish becomes one when Dakota is reverted to toddler form.
- Continuity Nod: The giant boulder from "Disaster of My Dreams" is still on school grounds.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: None of the parents and teachers remember being turned into children. The parents assume that they zoned out while the science professor was raving about her desk.
- Literal-Minded: When Dakota shows Cavendish the equipment the latter wanted to surprise the former with, Cavendish tells him not to say he stole it from Brick and Savannah. Taking it literally, Dakota won't say anything until Cavendish goads him to.
- Noodle Incident: Martin Murphy recalls he went to several schools and some of them are still intact.
- Not So Above It All: Even Milo, Unfazed Everyman, gets worn out in herding the toddler-parents for hours on end.
- Parents for a Day: Milo, Zack and Melissa have to take care of their parents and teacher after they are turned into toddlers, while Cavendish keeps an eye on Dakota while trying to find a way to revert it.
- Post-Victory Collapse: The minute their parents and teachers are back to normal, Melissa, Zack and Milo fall asleep.
- Unwitting Instigator of Doom:
- Dakota starts the whole episode by revealing that he pilfered dangerous time travel weapons from Brick and Savannah. Then to demonstrate the fun potential, he accidentally deages himself as well as the parents.
- Diogee takes away the time travel gun and breaks it when Milo orders him to drop it.