"No Reservations" is the eighteenth season 3 short of the new Mickey Mouse (2013) series created by Paul Rudish for the Disney Channel and Disney.com. It's the 55th to air on the Disney Channel and be put up on Disney.com.
Minnie takes Daisy Duck and Clarabelle Cow to lunch at a fancy restaurant, but are rejected by the maître d', who claims that they have no reservations. Now they'll stop at nothing to get inside.
- Ascended Extra: Clarabelle Cow has a major role in this episode, compared to her previous series appearances which were mostly cameos.
- Black Comedy Cannibalism:
- Minnie, Daisy and Clarabelle attempt to eat the maître d' near the end of the short.
- The maître d' also threatened to make a course out of the three earlier on. This led them to run out of the restaurant screaming instead of needing to be thrown out.
- Daisy mentions wanting to get the pate, which is a dish made of duck liver.
- Blatant Lies: The maître d' claims that Minnie has no reservation, even though she just confirmed it and it's clearly written down on the reservation book.
- Determinator: Minnie, Daisy and Clarabelle won't stop until they get inside the restaurant.
- Distaff Counterpart: This is basically a gender reversed Mickey, Donald and Goofy short.
- Jerkass: The maître d' is one of the highest order, as he won't let Minnie, Daisy and Clarabelle in, even though they have reservations.
- The Pig Pen: Clarabelle is constantly surrounded by flies.
- Shout-Out: When Minnie, Daisy and Clarabelle are thrown out of the restaurant, there's graffiti on the wall that reads Fantasia 2000 and Pumbaa. May double as Self-Deprecation.
- Slobs Vs Snobs: After their unrefined appearance gets their reservations ignored by the maître d', the girls attempt to gatecrash the restaurant.
- Special Edition Title: This is the fifth Minnie Mouse short in the series.