"Split Decisions" is the nineteenth season 3 short of the new Mickey Mouse (2013) series created by Paul Rudish for the Disney Channel and Disney.com. It's the 56th to air on the Disney Channel and put up on Disney.com.
Mickey is forced to wrangle two very different Donalds after Professor Von Drake's latest invention splits him in half. This is a double-length cartoon.
- Ash Face: Happens to Von Drake when Mickey and Donald burst into his lab while he's mixing chemicals and they explode in his face.
- Does This Remind You of Anything?: Nice-Donald's behavior and mannerisms are reminiscent of being drunk/stoned.
- Embarrassing Tattoo: The Nice-Donald accidentally rips off a diner's clothes and reveals the classic "*heart* Mom" tattoo on his arm.
- Extra-Long Episode: The fourth seven minute episode in the series.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Why Donald was brought to Von Drake in the first place. His temper has gone out of control. His anger is subsequently given its own Hulk-form.
- Literal Metaphor: Mickey states that Donald always blows his stack at the drop of a hat. When Donald denies this, Mickey proves his point by dropping a fedora, which then causes Donald to get into an outburst.
- Literal Split Personality: Von Drake's machine removes Donald's anger, making him laid back and friendly. Meanwhile, the anger consolidates itself into a second Donald full of uncontrollable rage.
- Not Quite Back to Normal: In the end, the two Donalds are brought back into the original one, only he now has Anger-Donald's face for a butt. Von Drake shrugs and says "Close enough".
- Of Corsets Funny: The guy who gets his clothes ripped off by Nice-Donald is wearing a girdle.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: The Anger-Donald has red demonic eyes.
- Shout-Out: At one point, the Nice-Donald starts singing the theme to The Mickey Mouse Club.
- Shrug Take: Von Drake at the end when he notices Donald is Not Quite Back to Normal.