"Roughin' It" is the eleventh season 3 short of the new Mickey Mouse (2013) series created by Paul Rudish for the Disney Channel and Disney.com. It's the 48th to air on the Disney Channel and put up on Disney.com.
Mickey takes Donald and Goofy on a nature camping trip, but Donald has other ideas with his state-of-the-art RV.
- Bears Are Bad News: Mickey gets mauled by bears (and other animals) a couple of times.
- Camping Episode: The short involves Mickey, Donald, and Goofy on a camping trip.
- Compressed Vice: Goofy has a bizarre need for toast that only shows up in this episode.
- Fancy Camping: Donald brings a camping RV that's practically a resort unto itself.
- Horrible Camping Trip: Mickey ends up having one of these thanks to Donald and Goofy ruining the natural experience by indulging in the benefits of the RV.
- Hypocrite: Donald lashes out at Mickey for "ruining camping" when he brought his RV in the woods ruining Mickey's activities in camping. Even when an angry Mickey lampshades this by pointing out that Donald's antics in the woods are causing a lot of a trouble, this only made Donald even MUCH more angrier than ever, much to Mickey's distraught.
- Incessant Music Madness: Mickey is kept awake at night thanks to Donald playing an electric guitar from inside the RV, leading him to get up and cut the power.
- Jerkass: Donald selfishly brings his RV in the woods ruining Mickey's camping activities, showed no remorse for it and yelled at him for "ruining camping". And called him a hippie.
- Jerkass Ball: Goofy joins Donald in the RV instead of roughing it with Mickey, due to his fixation on toast. While he isn't dismissive and hostile to Mickey like Donald is, and even apologises before leaving for the RV, he still helps ruin Mickey's own camping experience.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Donald and Goofy in the end.
- Know When to Fold 'Em: At the end, Donald and Goofy agree to do camping Mickey's way, but Mickey, burnt out from his experiences, decides to check into a hotel and hails a cab.
- Lack of Empathy: Donald showed no remorse for how he treated Mickey until the end.
- Never My Fault: Donald blames Mickey for ruining their camping when he selfishly brought an RV ruining camping for Mickey.