"Roughin' It" is the eleventh season 3 short of the new Mickey Mouse (2013) series created by Paul Rudish for the Disney Channel and Disney.com. It's the 48th to air on the Disney Channel and put up on Disney.com.
Mickey takes Donald and Goofy camping with him and wants to get in touch with nature, but Donald has other plans, and he and Goofy decides to "camp" in his state-of-the-art RV.
- Bears Are Bad News: Mickey gets mauled by bears (and other animals) a couple of times.
- Camping Episode: The short involves Mickey, Donald, and Goofy on a camping trip.
- Fancy Camping: Donald brings a camping RV that's practically a resort unto itself.
- Horrible Camping Trip: Mickey ends up having one of these thanks to Donald and Goofy ruining the natural experience by indulging in the benefits of the RV.
- Hypocrite: Donald lashes out at Mickey for "ruining camping" when he brought his RV in the woods ruining Mickey's activities in camping.
- Incessant Music Madness: Mickey is kept awake at night thanks to Donald playing an electric guitar from inside the RV, leading him to get up and cut the power.
- Jerkass: Donald, selfishly brings his RV in the woods ruining Mickey's camping activities and showed no remorse and yelled at him for "ruining camping" and called him a hippie.
- Jerkass Ball: Goofy, like Donald, wants to have toast and electricity instead of "Roughin It" with Mickey and shows no remorse for him.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Donald and Goofy in the end.
- Know When to Fold 'Em: At the end, Donald and Goofy agree to do camping Mickey's way, but Mickey, burnt out from his experiences, decides to check into a hotel and hails a cab.
- Lack of Empathy: Donald showed no remorse for how he treated Mickey until the end.
- Never My Fault: Donald blames Mickey for ruining their camping when he selfishly brought an RV ruining camping for Mickey.
- Up to Eleven: Donald sets the RV's power supply to 11 to spite Mickey for turning it off. Needless to say, things go downhill fast.