- Written by: Toshiki InoueDirected By: Naomi Tamura
But alas, yet another trial stands in rampart of this conquest.
And those keywords are...
In a prison, Yuko Kitajima is visited by her boyfriend. But, with her keen sense of smell, she knew that her boyfriend is already having a new girlfriend, leaving her rotting in prison with a murder she didn't commit. At night, Ora comes and tempts Yuko with an Another Ridewatch, transforming her to Another Kiva and she escapes afterward.The next morning in 9 5 DO, Sougo and co are enjoying apple pie baked by Junichiro, the sour and sweet taste reminding Sougo about his first love. It was when he was in elementary school, he played all alone because he didn't have a friend and skinned his knee. Then a high school girl approached him and tended his wound, even playing with him afterward. When the older girl held his chin, it was then that Sougo is fallen in love. Hearing that, Geiz and Tsukuyomi are cringing while Woz remarks that in the future, girls will flock to Sougo. Their discussion is cut short when a patron comes to the shop, bringing an antique watch. The patron is a lawyer that has regret about a case of a young woman wrongly accused of murder. When the patron leaves, he forgot his bag and Sougo goes to bring it back.
The lawyer is ambushed by Yuko that targets him after he failed to bail her out from jail. She transformed into Another Kiva just as Sougo comes to help. The Another Rider sends out Arm Monsters Garulu, Bassha and Dogga to assault Zi-O and uses them as weapon herself. Zi-O is defeated soundly, but Yuko releases her transformation and stroke Sougo under his chin, confirming that she is his first love.
Back in the city, Ora approaches Yuko and said that she loves her attitude like a queen candidate. But Yuko proves too prideful to be controlled, she even attacks Ora, injuring her face.
In 9 5 DO, Tsukuyomi investigates about Yuko when she found out that 5 years ago, Yuko is mistakenly blamed in a murder case and has been incarcerated afterward. Sougo doesn't believe that his first love is capable of such actions as Geiz mocks him.
Yuko appears in a harbor and intending to attack one of her jury of the case when Sougo and Geiz come to stop her. When asked by Sougo about her intentions, Yuko answers that she wants to reform the law of the world so no one will be wrongly accused again. This makes Sougo hesitates to attack as Geiz transforms and attack her. Yuko summons the Arms Monsters to help her, but suddenly Ora also appears to pays back the wound in her face. As the battle went fiercer, a meteor comes down from the outer space...
Sougo and co went to the point of impact and witnessing the appearance of Kamen Rider Ginga. The space Rider then declares his intention to conquer the galaxy, starting with Earth. Another Kiva tries to stop him but defeated easily without Ginga even looking at her. Sougo then transforms into Zi-O Trinity but their teamwork is worse than usual and they are defeated...
- Amoral Attorney: Averted with Yuko's defense attorney who couldn't win her case and still feels guilty about it 5 years later. Though it doesn't prevent Yuko from blaming him for her imprisonment and trying to kill him.
- Armor-Piercing Slap: Yuko attempts to do this to Ora, but she dodges it using her Time Jacker powers. Yuko is enraged that Ora would dare dodge her "queen's" hand.
- Berserk Button: Ora utterly flips when Yuko grazes her face with a manhole cover and attempts to kill her.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Ginga effortlessly defeats Zi-O Trinity with only a single energy blast.
- The Dreaded: The minute Swartz and Tsukuyomi sensed Ginga's arrival, they were freaking out.
- Death Glare: Ora sports an impressive one when the situation spirals more and more out of her control.
- Gone Horribly Right: Ora turned Yuko into Another Kiva, believing she was a perfect candidate to rule. Unfortunately, Yuko ends up being out of control and attacks her, believing that destiny was what gave her her powers and she doesn't owe the Time Jackers anything. It got to the point that Ora declares her a "failure" and tries to kill her, mostly for ruining her face.
- Hurricane of Puns: All of Sougos scenes concerning his childhood crush have cat puns, due to him fondly remembering his first love's chin strokes, which reminds the other characters of one stroking a cat.
- Improbable Weapon User: Another Kiva attacks Ora with a manhole cover and uses it to defend herself from the Time Jacker's wrath at later point.
- No-Sell: Ginga negates Zi-O Trinity's attacks without breaking a sweat.
- Outside-Context Problem: Kamen Rider Ginga bursts out of a meteor that crashed into the side of a mountain, and nothing Zi-O Trinity has at their combined disposal can even scratch him.
- Pass the Popcorn: Swartz and Heure eat ice cream while watching Ora struggle with controlling Yuko.
- Revenge: While Yuko says she wants to fix the world's laws, her first order of business is taking revenge on the lawyers that sent her to jail.
- We ARE Struggling Together: With their fused form being unable to harm Ginga, Sougo, Geiz, and Woz resort to trying to attack with their individual styles, without much success.