Craig Of The Creek S 1 E 06 Wildernessa
- Artistic License Animal Care: Averted; chocolate is treated as a danger for dogs when they run amok at the trading post.
- Artistic License Biology: The rabbits are, as usual, erroneously portrayed with paw pads and button noses.
- Canis Major: Wildernessa's Canine Companion Cheesesticks, a Tibetian Mastiff who is large enough for her to ride on.
- Free the Frogs: Inspired by Wildernessa's words, Kelsey decides to free all the neighborhood dogs from their backyards.
- Gone Horribly Right: Kelsey frees all the dogs in the neighborhood, only for them to run amok in the Trading Post and get into dangerous situations.
- Hypocritical Humor: Wildernessa constantly picking at Craig for not knowing anything about animals, yet she believes tigers were a natural part of the Creek's habitat and move in packs.
- Misplaced Wildlife: Wildernessa mentions tigers used to be part of the local wildlife, despite being in North America.
- Reality Ensues:
- Wildernessa warns the trio they should leave turtles alone, not just for the reptiles' well-being but also because they carry salmonella.
- Kesley frees the neighborhood dogs expecting them to run free in the wild, but they only end up causing havoc and getting into danger, with one wandering into the street, almost getting hit by a car.
- Seldom-Seen Species: Cheesesticks is a Tibetian Mastiff, a dog breed rarely seen in fiction.
- Stock Animal Name: Defied. JP considers naming the box turtle they found "Sheldon", which gets declined.
- Turtle Power: The trio find a box turtle at the beginning of the episode and consider keeping it as a pet, if not for Wildernessa's interference.
- We Need a Distraction: To keep the owners away while Kelsey frees the dogs, JP comes up with what he calls a "subtle" plan. Cut to him and Craig banging pots and pans while screaming.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Wilderness scolds the trio for allowing the dogs to run amok since she's worried the dogs would get themselves hurt due to the humans' negligence.