Weakened by the current recession, Malory institutes pay cuts in addition to seeking outside investment. Meanwhile, Archer is tasked in protecting the flirtatious 15-year old daughter of a wealthy German dignitary.
This episode provides examples of:
- Can't Get Away with Nuthin': Even though Anka spends almost the entire episode coming onto him, Archer generally gets blamed for it when they're caught in compromising situations (which are invariably Not What It Looks Like). This is ultimately capped off by him having to cup her breasts (because she went outside in a snowstorm while topless to escape a group of terrorists and it was the only way to prevent her from contracting hypothermia).
- Cassandra Truth: Absolutely no one was willing to believe that it was Anka making advances on Archer and not the other way round.
- Everyone Has Standards: While Anka spends almost the entire episode trying to seduce him, Archer refuses to take advantage of her, though he does invite her to call him when she turns eighteen.
- Fille Fatale: Anka has aspects of this.
- Freudian Excuse: Anka misbehaves because her father could care less about her.
- Have I Mentioned I Am Sexually Active Today?: Anka. Like most examples of this trope, she isn't.
- The Jailbait Wait: Archer alludes to this with Anka, telling her to call him when she's eighteen.
- No Good Deed Goes Unpunished: Archer did everything he could to protect Anka to spite all the crap she put him through and for his trouble's spent the whole episode being Mistaken for Pedophile.
- Not What It Looks Like: A Running Gag.
- Really Gets Around: Anka wants everyone to think she's an example of this trope. In reality, she's never even seen a "Wilhelm".
- Take That!: When Anka mentions that the age of consent is fourteen in Germany, Archer calls it "the Alabama of Europe".
- A Threesome Is Hot: Subverted when it's Malory, Pam, and an elderly German Chubby Chaser we're talking about.
- Troll: Again, Anka has aspects of this.
- Unexpected Virgin: Anka's forwardness is mostly an act, as she just Desperately Craves Affection.
- Unusual Euphemism: "Wilhelm".