WARNING: Spoilers are unmarked.
- Andy blow-torching Chucky's still-living disembodied head. Even if he deserves it, listening to Chucky's horrifying screams is not pleasant.
- Dr. Foley sexually abusing Nica while she can do nothing about it. And it's heavily implied that he's been doing this to her for quite a while. Just to show that, even without Chucky, the franchise's universe is a Humans Are Bastards Crapsack World. Even Chucky is disgusted.Chucky: And they call me sick?
- While he deserves every bit of it, Nica!Chucky stomping Foley's head into mush is pretty gruesome. The music doesn't help, either.
- Claire's death, in which Chucky shoots a compressed air tank at a skylight, sending glass down upon her, with one of the huge shards cutting off her head.Chucky: Sometimes I scare myself.
- Madeleine's Chucky drilling through the back of Malcolm's head and out through his eye.
- The idea of a Serial Killer creating copies of himself. Chucky is pretty much unstoppable. Imagine him creating an army and sending them to different cities around the country. It would be chaos.